+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS results out 9 Sep 2017 - Will I get ITA?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Your results
All Express Entry candidates get a score out of 1,200, based on the four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.

We invite the highest-ranking candidates from the pool to apply as a permanent resident through regular “rounds of invitations.” See what minimum scores have been in the past.

Core/Human capital factors
  • Age = 25
  • Level of education = 126
  • Study in Canada = undefined
  • Official Languages = 128
    • First Official Language = 128
    • Second Official Language = 0
  • Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 279

Spouse factors
  • Level of education = 8
  • First Official Languages = 6
  • Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 14

Skill transferability factors
Education
  • A) Official Language proficiency and education = 50
  • B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 50

Foreign work experience
  • A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 50
  • B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 50

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 100

Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 393

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 393
Regarding your spouse
1. Only Bachelors degree.
2. No work experience

Correct ?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Yes, only Bachelors degree and more than 10 years of work experience. Because of kids didnt work since last few years
If she has even one yr work exp in the last 10 yrs, it'll make a small difference. If not, it's ok.
Secondly, you've calculated 6 in your spouse language. The maximum there is 20. Even if she can score a minimum 7 in each ability the score gets to a total of 16, which bumps the crs to 403. Then you might be able to apply for pnp.

So scoring high on ielts seems to be the only hope.

Sep 22, 2017
If she has even one yr work exp in the last 10 yrs, it'll make a small difference. If not, it's ok.
Secondly, you've calculated 6 in your spouse language. The maximum there is 20. Even if she can score a minimum 7 in each ability the score gets to a total of 16, which bumps the crs to 403. Then you might be able to apply for pnp.

I cant spend more of my time, energy and money on IELTS. What if we apply for provincial nomination or try to find a job in Canada? Are there any chances then?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
I cant spend more of my time, energy and money on IELTS. What if we apply for provincial nomination or try to find a job in Canada? Are there any chances then?
With your current score of 307 I don't think pnp is eligible but you can raise the question on this forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

Yes if you get a job offer you get an additional 200 points that can bump your crs, definite ITA in the next round.

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...

Gaurav, only ontario pnp requires CRS score to be above 400 rest of the states have different criteria (less than 400 CRS). check SINP and NSNP who offer nomination without job offer. If you can claim a NOC there then you can submit application. If you have 67 federal points then get ECA done for both of you and create EE profile. You never know who can nominate you or offer job once you are in pool and visible to states/employers.

Check NOC 021 category. 0211 engineering managers is there in SINP list, if you can claim.
OR NOC 1123 in NSNP opportunity occupations list.

Last edited:

testNewPlace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Talking about money, I hope you have done the ground work... but you will have to show a bank balance of 10lac INR once you get ITA