+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Results confusion

Rahul024

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hello All,

I just received my new IELTS results. Can i go ahead and update the new score on my EE profile?

Or do i have to wait for the hard copy of IELTS result for correct 'reference number'? Since, in online result IELTS doesn't provide the reference number?

Regards,
Rahul

maxmeomeo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
You need to wait to get that reference number from official letter. Online result without that number won't be counted

Gtaseven

Feb 21, 2019
Check bottom last line of your online result. Number starting with TRF is the one. Its displayed in online result

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Hello All,

I just received my new IELTS results. Can i go ahead and update the new score on my EE profile?

Or do i have to wait for the hard copy of IELTS result for correct 'reference number'? Since, in online result IELTS doesn't provide the reference number?

Regards,
Rahul
Email them ,they will send you the TRF NO on your email.so that you don't have to wait till you gets the hard copy.

Reactions: Rahul024

Jitinsingh

Jul 29, 2020
Hey Guys, I need your help. I gave IELTS pen & paper end of October. Got my result recently and something is not right.
L - 1
R - 7.5
W - 7.5
S - 8.5

When I go to the detail PDF it only shows R W S and listening is missing. When I click on eTRF it gives me an error 404. I gave the exam in India through IDP. What should I do, I need the TRF in order to apply for remark. It’s impossible that I would get 1 on listening. Any help would be much appreciated.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hey Guys, I need your help. I gave IELTS pen & paper end of October. Got my result recently and something is not right.
L - 1
R - 7.5
W - 7.5
S - 8.5

When I go to the detail PDF it only shows R W S and listening is missing. When I click on eTRF it gives me an error 404. I gave the exam in India through IDP. What should I do, I need the TRF in order to apply for remark. It’s impossible that I would get 1 on listening. Any help would be much appreciated.
Apply for remark ASAP apart from calling IDP to enquire and 1 in listening should be an error or some mess up with your answer sheet(my assumption) as your scores in other sections are good

Rahul024

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Just to update this thread.. if you have appeared for the IELTS and your result is out online you don't need to wait for the score card.

You can reach out to your IDP center and they will be able to help you with TRF#