+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Remark?

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Hi,
I applied for EOR on 13th Aug at Jeddah British Council desperately hoping for a 0.5 increase in writing scores. Its been over 11 weeks and i am still waiting for my EOR results. I even lodged a complaint to British council for the delay in processing.
The wait is testing my patience.. Lets hope for the best.

mskherani

May 23, 2017
Hi,
I applied for EOR on 13th Aug at Jeddah British Council desperately hoping for a 0.5 increase in writing scores. Its been over 11 weeks and i am still waiting for my EOR results. I even lodged a complaint to British council for the delay in processing.
Hi,
I think you should do some more efforts to get your EOR results as it takes 6 to 8 weeks at max. May be you should write to Ielts essentials on this issue.
Good Luck!

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I submitted EOR on 24th October 2017, below are the details.
Previous result: L8.5 R9 W7.5 S6.5
Got the revised result today, 3rd January 2018
New score: L8.5 R9 W7.5 S7

Test center: Canada College, Ottawa
Test taker: British Council
Exam date: 30th September 2017

After getting the magical CLB 9 figure, my CRS point jumped from 422 to 454. Hoping to get an ITA soon.

Reactions: Tomi2

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Hi all,

I submitted EOR on 24th October 2017, below are the details.
Previous result: L8.5 R9 W7.5 S6.5
Got the revised result today, 3rd January 2018
New score: L8.5 R9 W7.5 S7

Test center: Canada College, Ottawa
Test taker: British Council
Exam date: 30th September 2017

After getting the magical CLB 9 figure, my CRS point jumped from 422 to 454. Hoping to get an ITA soon.
Did your TRF number change after remark ?

I have plan to create EE profile with the current score(L8.5,R8.5,W7.5,S7). I'll have 438 now. If i can get my speaking increase by .5 my CRS will increase to 441.

Want to give EOR. But I am worried if I get ITA with my old score, then my score changes and if my TRF number changes. Then the TRF number in the profile will be invalid. If score dosen't change, I'll get the old TRF card back.

So can you please tell me about the TRF number change after score is revised ?

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did your TRF number change after remark ?

I have plan to create EE profile with the current score(L8.5,R8.5,W7.5,S7). I'll have 438 now. If i can get my speaking increase by .5 my CRS will increase to 441.

Want to give EOR. But I am worried if I get ITA with my old score, then my score changes and if my TRF number changes. Then the TRF number in the profile will be invalid. If score dosen't change, I'll get the old TRF card back.

So can you please tell me about the TRF number change after score is revised ?
The TRF number won’t change but the date of result will be changed.

Reactions: thog89

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
The TRF number won’t change but the date of result will be changed.
Thanks for the reply, will it possible to update the IELTS score, result date after receiving ITA with the old score and result date ? Because when they check with the number the score and date will be different than that I have mentioned in my EE profile.

Last edited:

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply, will it possible to update the IELTS score, result date after receiving ITA with the old score and result date ? Because when they check with the number the score and date will be different than that I have mentioned in my EE profile.
You will not be able to change as information gets locked. Plus, what you are planning to do is not allowed and IELTS has specified that during EoR you may not use results, so I would advise against taking that risk.

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,
Can you please confirm? Is it remains same or not.? I am also facing the same issue