+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Remark Delayed My Pool Entry. Now CRS Cutt-off Spiked!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I don't think you understand the case. In anyway, thank you for your review and feedback.
I understand. You want an exception even though you didn't qualify at the time of the draw because of a delay outside of your control. The system doesn't work like that.

I couldn't just put a score different from what was in the certificate. It would be immediately flagged by the system as it wouldn't match the score given by my TRF reference number!

I did accept reality and thanked you all several times for your comments. But I keep receiving comments with kind of hurtful language, while I am in such a tough situation. I mean seriously, it should be okay that we disagree sometimes, shouldn't it? I am sure we all can spend our time more effectively than arguing here trying to prove ourselves right.

Thank you all again.
No one has used hurtful language.

eept

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi M.alsh,

I know that you are in a tough situation - and I do understand that. If I were in your position, I would be upset as well. But try to think about it more positively.

Unfortunately, IRCC would not accept your request - as they have rules and everyone should abide on those. We could not blame any anybody because of these delays, e.g. IDP / BC / ECA organization / etc. - for instance, we can't blame the post office, if our ECA documents took a while in their possession, or the customs if our documents were struck there for a while. This scenario could give us a delay in the processing of our ECAs - and we could not tell IRCC that we could have been in the draw if there were no delays in the process. That is how the system works - only those who have the documents already on that particular draw could be included. In reality, we could have done these things sooner to prevent these delays - we just did not anticipate that this may happen.

These events could happen to anyone, and we just have to accept and move on. What I am trying to say is that we could not blame anything or anyone. In the end, these events will just make us stronger - maybe that delay is just teaching you to be more patient for future challanges that you might face (hopefully in Canada! ). Instead, let us just focus on positive thoughts - maybe it just "not yet".

Also, your score now is not bad, even if you lose points this December. I personally think that you have pretty good chances of getting ITA this year, or early next year! Hang in there, buddy.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
460s might still be a decent score next yr
Imagine the poor saps who received an ita when it was 413 in 2017 and got denied because of a pcc mistake and never got an ita again.

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I lose 6 points unfortunately, so I will go down to 461. It is still an ok score but the chance of the cut-off getting that low is very slim if my judgement is correct. My biggest hope now if for the next draw to hopefully go down 5 points at least...which also is unlikely.

Is there some way to contact IRCC about this issue? The standard list on the "Contact us" page is too restrictive.
If u see previous 2 years draws or so there was back to back draws in December...who knows if you might get lucky cut off score may reach 461