+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS provisional score

maria93

Dec 2, 2016
Yes I got the same results as online
I am confronted by the same situation as you. I too was confident I'd score at least 7.5-8 on writing, but ended up receiving 6 (really). Now I am waiting for TRF and hoping for a different score. If it turns out to be the same as provisional result, I must retake the test. Do you plan to retake it?

Reactions: ravib4upu

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
I am confronted by the same situation as you. I too was confident I'd score at least 7.5-8 on writing, but ended up receiving 6 (really). Now I am waiting for TRF and hoping for a different score. If it turns out to be the same as provisional result, I must retake the test. Do you plan to retake it?
Maria,

I have already given the test and cleared the required score but again with a whisker in reading, got 7 in reading .

I applied and I even got my invite and finally this week my PPR

Reactions: maria93

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
you can apply for re- evaluation

Darwin3301

Mar 4, 2018
Same here I expected pretty much 7-8 in writing and ended with 6

Oshin Danish

Mar 16, 2018
I’ve had the same issue ! I gave my ielts on the 3rd and expected to get 7 in reading and writing and ended up with just a 6! My listening and speaking results have been great but because the website says its a provisional, I’m waitinf for the certificate to arrive during the week hoping my Band js more than a 7!

ravib4upu

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Did your score increased?

museyamwa

Sep 22, 2018
I took the test on 8 Sept and LRWS was 9 9 6 8.5 - I can't believe I got a 6 in writing. Waiting for TRF then I will start EOR while I study further on the writing part. I will share if my TRF has a different result.

imuabbas

Oct 15, 2018
I took the test on 8 Sept and LRWS was 9 9 6 8.5 - I can't believe I got a 6 in writing. Waiting for TRF then I will start EOR while I study further on the writing part. I will share if my TRF has a different result.
Hi.Any update? I got R 9, L 9, S 7.5 and W 6.5 in the online score. They have asked to wait for the TRF. Fingers crossed.