+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Pakistan

asimkhan86

Feb 17, 2019
Pakistan
Respected Members.

I am electronics engineer(bachelor) having 8 yrs of experience. I want to trying for Canada(PR) but the main problem is to get high score in IELTS.

So anybody can tell me how to get max score in IELTS?

Thanks

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
The only way to do it is to improve your English. There is no other way around. Once you are at a point where you can score more than 7 in atleast 3 bands, you are in the position to get the desired 8777. Don't buy the crap fake teachers sell. Watch a lot of movies, listen to songs etc. is what you want to do.

asimkhan86

Feb 17, 2019
Pakistan
The only way to do it is to improve your English. There is no other way around. Once you are at a point where you can score more than 7 in atleast 3 bands, you are in the position to get the desired 8777. Don't buy the crap fake teachers sell. Watch a lot of movies, listen to songs etc. is what you want to do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your kind advice

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Can I print my online (PDF) of the bank statement to upload to the online application or do I need a hard copy from bank?

AwaisAli

Jan 29, 2017
There are no shortcuts. First you need to understand the structure of IELTS, what they examiner is looking for. Watch movies, listen to podcasts, read articles in newspapers and try to write by yourself. Practice!

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello - Can you please confirm if below distance learning degree or program will be eligible for PNP or EE :

University: London Metropolitan University
Program: PG Degree
Title: MSc Information Technology - 180 credits