Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Appuiyer said:
Hello Guys,

Got my results today. Its really disappointing :-[.
I have got R:6.5, L:7, S:7, W:6 & My wife has scored R:6, L:7.5, S:7.5, W:6
Do you guys think we should go for PNP or should we take the test again? Moreover, Overall CRS is coming 396.

Please suggest
I google IELTS general training practice and used all of those practice tests for reading and listening. My wife would give me speaking and writing topics. She would check my writing at the end and I would practice speaking with her.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
anwar01 said:
Mine ia still not available. I am in UAE. Anybody from UAE got online result??
Yes I just got mine.. Applied thru University of Wollongong. Got the results in their website

My Scores are
L 6.5
R 7.5
S 8
W 6.5

Overall 7 :(

Now I have one question wen I checked my CRS thru tool calculator, score is coming to 380 points. Should I apply or not or if I start the process will there be any change in the points in the Express Entry process..Any chances to go up.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fperk_83 said:
Yes I just got mine.. Applied thru University of Wollongong. Got the results in their website

My Scores are
L 6.5
R 7.5
S 8
W 6.5

Now I have one question wen I checked my CRS thru tool calculator, score is coming to 380 points. Should I apply or not or if I start the process will there be any change in the points in the Express Entry process..Any chances to go up.
You start the process and take the IELTS test again. If you get the right grades, your score will jump.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
fperk_83 said:

My Scores are
L 6.5
R 7.5
S 8
W 6.5

I dont know. Still its not there. Anyways tomorrow i will get the hard copy of result. Lets hope for the best.

Best of luck for ur future exam..

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
anwar01 said:
I dont know. Still its not there. Anyways tomorrow i will get the hard copy of result. Lets hope for the best.

I would recommend retaking the IELTS. I wanted CLB 9 and above in all sections and kept missing on one band or another. I got it the 5th time. If you have good command over the language, practice consistently and avoid being inconsistent, you could nail it on the first attempt. I have spent £160 on each attempt and that has increased my cost of EE.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
xpressentry said:
I would recommend retaking the IELTS. I wanted CLB 9 and above in all sections and kept missing on one band or another. I got it the 5th time. If you have good command over the language, practice consistently and avoid being inconsistent, you could nail it on the first attempt. I have spent £160 on each attempt and that has increased my cost of EE.
Got mine
L7.5, R7.0W 6.5, S 6.5
Was interrupted many times during speaking this is my second attempt first was in Nov 2016
L8.5, R7.0, W6.5, S7

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
anwar01 said:

take the exam again

work hard thousands of us have given the exam again and again

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I knew I had to take IELTS but did not know how much I needed as I had not done any research and without the CRS calculation. So I booked a test in October for my wife and I and we just went. My wife got a good score but I got 7.5. I put in the results in the the CRS calculator and had very less points. Then I gave 1 attempt in November and got 7.5 again without practice. I practiced a little without any consistency and gave an exam in December. Got 8 and 8.5 in all except 6.5 in reading. For the January exam, I did only reading practice as I thought I was a champ in the rest. I got 8 in reading and all others dropped to 7 and 7.5. Learnt my lesson and now in Feb, I've got my desired score. Don't give up. I have 5 attempts, 1 each month since October.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I knew I had to take IELTS but did not know how much I needed as I had not done any research and without the CRS calculation. So I booked a test in October for my wife and I and we just went. My wife got a good score but I got 7.5. I put in the results in the the CRS calculator and had very less points. Then I gave 1 attempt in November and got 7.5 again without practice. I practiced a little without any consistency and gave an exam in December. Got 8 and 8.5 in all except 6.5 in reading. For the January exam, I did only reading practice as I thought I was a champ in the rest. I got 8 in reading and all others dropped to 7 and 7.5. Learnt my lesson and now in Feb, I've got my desired score. Don't give up. I have 5 attempts, 1 each month since October.
Kudos to your perseverance as it is rightly its you. "Winner's Never Quit and Quitters never Win". I wisgh you best of luck for the smoot process in next phase. :)

BTW nice profile pic...!!! 8)

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
xpressentry said:
I'm not sure it is a money making racket. I have been studying English all my life and living in the UK for so many years. My first 4 attempts was without any preparation. I was overconfident that I'd be able to nail it without much prep since English was a piece of cake for me. Being a man, stubbornness is in our blood and it took me 4 attempts to realise that I needed practice. After 4 attempts, I was consistent and practiced test diligently. As you can see my score, I got 8 and 8.5 in everything except writing. I got a 7 in writing as ran out of time and did not end it well. I think I was lucky to get that 7 which I didn't expect. I think these scores are correct.
Firstly congrats a lot for the achievement, quite inspiring and boosted my motivation as well.
Well, It will re-attempt as it's the last resort; will continue consistent practice.
I have following two concerns:
- I will take next exam in BC, who don't provide headsets in Listening, in contrast to IDP. Do you think, it does impact much? many ppl opt for test centers who offer headsets, is it really countable factor?
- any practicing material, you may share would be highly appreciated, though posted in my threads yet no one shared with me any material, just found myself limited material through Google.

Thanks and Good Luck ahead for EE.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
I have got my IELTS score, but havent received hardcopy/certificate so far. Can i still create my profile in express entry.

Thanks

Furious54

Sep 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

I received my Ielts result today L 8.5 S 8.5 W 6.5 R 8.5 and I hope someone can help me with my question.
My Trf number (online on IDP website) starts with 16CA00..........I just wanted to confirm if my TRF number is coorect as in my opinion the TRF number should start with 17, considering I booked as well as gave the test in 2017. I understand that I can wait for two weeks to officialy confirm it when I receive my original result.

Can anyone guide me in this matter or if someone has given the test in January 2017 and have their official TRF to check if it starts with 16...then it will be really appreciated. I always thought that the TRF starts with current Year

piyush_h

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi,

Me and my wife gave the Ielts general training exam on 11th Feb 2017.
Below are our score

me:- R 7, L 8.5,S 7,W 6.5 , overall 7.5
my wife:- R 7.5, L 8 , S 7.5 , W 6.5 ,overall 7.5

We both are post-graduates , please let us know if we will make through the express entry pool and any ways to improve our points.