+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS on 11th Feb

aeldemerdash

Feb 24, 2017
I always get "No candidate result found. Please review the following details before trying again.
It must be the exact same detail you used when sat for the IELTS test." I did the test at British university Dubai (IDP).

Any Help :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

raoulmos

Jan 26, 2017
aeldemerdash said:
I always get "No candidate result found. Please review the following details before trying again.
It must be the exact same detail you used when sat for the IELTS test." I did the test at British university Dubai (IDP).

Any Help :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
don't worry seems gulf are is not uploaded to the site yet , my exam was in IDP Saudi Arabia and have the same issue

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I made it. 5th time lucky.
R: 8.5
L: 8.0
S: 8.5
W: 7.0

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Congrats to all who achieved their target and best of luck to the rest, who couldn't compete like me.
Well, it was my first attempt, and result is quite disappointing, even far below my expectations, and after several months preparation, I was 100% confident, yet shits happens no blame.

I took through IDP in Italy, seems to me that score is unjustified, yet I will not apply for re-checking. As I know about myself, and such bad result is quite strange to me.

Personally, I believe and intercepted that this is a kind of money business for them, as they know many ppl apply for GT for immigration and we have to meet certain targets for CIC, so if they give us low score, we will re-appear, well I am not being sarcastic and grapes are sour shit.. but I know what I did in Exam and such score is unjustified for me.

Just a thought, may be through BC result would be different, may be they have some valid scoring, may be I am wrong.

Please share your experiences and thoughts about IDP vs. BC, as I am 100% sure that my score is not correct, also on this thread, I compared my answers.

Please advice me for re-appearing in IELTS, I should choose IDP or BC, besides the fact IDP provides headphones and BC here don't (does it makes much difference with headphones)?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jojee2k6 said:
Congrats to all who achieved their target and best of luck to the rest, who couldn't compete like me.
Well, it was my first attempt, and result is quite disappointing, even far below my expectations, and after several months preparation, I was 100% confident, yet *censored word* happens no blame.

I took through IDP in Italy, seems to me that score is unjustified, yet I will not apply for re-checking. As I know about myself, and such bad result is quite strange to me.

Personally, I believe and intercepted that this is a kind of money business for them, as they know many ppl apply for GT for immigration and we have to meet certain targets for CIC, so if they give us low score, we will re-appear, well I am not being sarcastic and grapes are sour *censored word*.. but I know what I did in Exam and such score is unjustified for me.

Just a thought, may be through BC result would be different, may be they have some valid scoring, may be I am wrong.

Please share your experiences and thoughts about IDP vs. BC, as I am 100% sure that my score is not correct, also on this thread, I compared my answers.

Please advice me for re-appearing in IELTS, I should choose IDP or BC, besides the fact IDP provides headphones and BC here don't (does it makes much difference with headphones)?
I'm not sure it is a money making racket. I have been studying English all my life and living in the UK for so many years. My first 4 attempts was without any preparation. I was overconfident that I'd be able to nail it without much prep since English was a piece of cake for me. Being a man, stubbornness is in our blood and it took me 4 attempts to realise that I needed practice. After 4 attempts, I was consistent and practiced test diligently. As you can see my score, I got 8 and 8.5 in everything except writing. I got a 7 in writing as ran out of time and did not end it well. I think I was lucky to get that 7 which I didn't expect. I think these scores are correct.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I made it. 5th time lucky.
R: 8.5
L: 8.0
S: 8.5
W: 7.0
Congratulations so happy for you..!!! :)

Share your preparation tips.

jojee2k6 said:
Personally, I believe and intercepted that this is a kind of money business for them, as they know many ppl apply for GT for immigration and we have to meet certain targets for CIC, so if they give us low score, we will re-appear, well I am not being sarcastic and grapes are sour *censored word*.. but I know what I did in Exam and such score is unjustified for me.

Completely agree on this, bcz I was expecting higher band in at least speaking module.

I think next time I am going with British Council.

Appuiyer

Feb 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

Got my results today. Its really disappointing :-[.
I have got R:6.5, L:7, S:7, W:6 & My wife has scored R:6, L:7.5, S:7.5, W:6
Do you guys think we should go for PNP or should we take the test again? Moreover, Overall CRS is coming 396.

Please suggest

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I'm not sure it is a money making racket. I have been studying English all my life and living in the UK for so many years. My first 4 attempts was without any preparation. I was overconfident that I'd be able to nail it without much prep since English was a piece of cake for me. Being a man, stubbornness is in our blood and it took me 4 attempts to realise that I needed practice. After 4 attempts, I was consistent and practiced test diligently. As you can see my score, I got 8 and 8.5 in everything except writing. I got a 7 in writing as ran out of time and did not end it well. I think I was lucky to get that 7 which I didn't expect. I think these scores are correct.
Congratulations Express Entry!