+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS March 25th 2017 ( today) - experience?

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kadian said:
Lalina sorry to hear that
But I am happy I hav got Ur company for next attempt
Don't beat me, but wen someone known fails together, it does give some reprieve
:D not sure I will do it one more time (but that is exactly what I said 2 years ago ;D). Good luck to you!

oh and I updated my signature with new scores

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mgf1910 said:
Im feeling stupid, I don't even know how to login! I can't find my IELTS Reference Number... It is so frustrating! =(
dont stress out. I know long wait is killing, but if there is no way to check results online, then wait for 1-2 days more to get your Test Report form
on a bright side, you have 2 more days of hope ;) unlike us

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting for idp turkey...

Come on i want to see my results...

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Previous LRWS 8 8 6 8
Today LRWS 8.5 7.5 6.5 7.5

Missed CLB 9 again :-\ with 0.5 score in writing...

This means (in best case) another 3 draw waiting time...

mintz

Apr 6, 2017
just got my IELTS results from 3/25/2017
W:7
R:8
L:9
S:8

CRS jumped up and hope to get ITA on the next draw

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mintz said:
just got my IELTS results from 3/25/2017
W:7
R:8
L:9
S:8

CRS jumped up and hope to get ITA on the next draw
IN LISTENING

1. MAP SECTION, DID YOU CHOOSE OPTION B FOR BANK
2. AND WHAT DID YOU ANSWER IN LAST SECTION : SIGHTLESS OR BLIND

mintz

Apr 6, 2017
kadian said:
IN LISTENING

1. MAP SECTION, DID YOU CHOOSE OPTION B FOR BANK
2. AND WHAT DID YOU ANSWER IN LAST SECTION : SIGHTLESS OR BLIND
different centres have different question ..
i dont think i got that questions in Singapore IDP

Lakhani

Feb 23, 2017
Hi all..

It seems that the results got released tday...but me and my sister -we both gave test on 25th from dubai via cambridge- got this meesage in the morning....has this happened to anyone else also??? Whats happening???!!

Dear Candidate,

We regret to inform you that due to quality control procedures, your results are still being analyzed. We hope to get back to you with your IELTS results status by Monday 10th April 2017

Best Regards,

IELTS- British Council

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Congrats to all who got desired score in this attempt.

Got my result today, couldn't get desired score.

LRWS (NOW): 7.0 6.5 6.5 7.0 -> 7.0
LRWS (OLD): 6.5 6.5 6.0 7.0 -> 6.5

0.5 increase in both L and W

Next Strategy (Re-Take):
BC=25 May
IDP=13 May

Trust me, totally unjustified result. To me, it all seems a money racket game, after several attempts, we get desired score.

Should I book both? or BC only? any advice?

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
Lakhani said:
Hi all..

It seems that the results got released tday...but me and my sister -we both gave test on 25th from dubai via cambridge- got this meesage in the morning....has this happened to anyone else also??? Whats happening???!!

Dear Candidate,

We regret to inform you that due to quality control procedures, your results are still being analyzed. We hope to get back to you with your IELTS results status by Monday 10th April 2017

Best Regards,

IELTS- British Council
Yes, it happened to me and I received an email from British Council. I took the exam with BC in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on the 25th of March, however, they didn't specify a date for IELTS result status.

This is the second time it happens with me in 2017, I've taken the first exam in January, and the results were late by 17 days to be exact.

Hopefully this time it won't take this long.

I'm highly considering taking another exam due to personal time limitations.

Best of luck.

Prt0721

Mar 26, 2017
I got my results LRWS - 8,7.5,7.5,7.5
CRS SCORE - 435
How long does it take to get Ontario PNP nomination?

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
jojee2k6 said:
Congrats to all who got desired score in this attempt.

Got my result today, couldn't get desired score.

LRWS (NOW): 7.0 6.5 6.5 7.0 -> 7.0
LRWS (OLD): 6.5 6.5 6.0 7.0 -> 6.5

0.5 increase in both L and W

Next Strategy (Re-Take):
BC=25 May
IDP=13 May

Trust me, totally unjustified result. To me, it all seems a money racket game, after several attempts, we get desired score.

Should I book both? or BC only? any advice?
I'll summarize my opinion in the following points:

• Increase in score is great, whatever you did between two exams, keep doing it for the next one!
  • Two exams on the same month? I doubt you can improve your score in 12 days... If I were in your place I would book one, and make sure that one is booked a month later (at least) for practicing.
  • "... it all seems a money racket game, after several attempts, we get desired score.", regardless if they are or not, it doesn't change the fact that that's your score, there is only one way, practice practice practice (yes yes I know... it sucks to practice, but it's your way out

That's my opinion, I'm currently in the same boat as you, hopefully others can help as well.

Regards,
darkven91

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Thanks Darkven, you are absolutely right, it's comforting to know as I was thinking the same.
Trust me, this is all money game, and yes the real dilemma is that we can't do anything, that's the score and only the last resort and only the way-out. We are trapped in such system, rather I don't believe these results are justifiable (regardless of tips, skills, practicing), I know what I did. Well there's no debate or argument. That's the way how it is..accept it or leave it :)

Thanks for ur suggestion, I am going for BC on 25th May! let's see then in June!

darkven91 said:
I'll summarize my opinion in the following points:

• Increase in score is great, whatever you did between two exams, keep doing it for the next one!
  • Two exams on the same month? I doubt you can improve your score in 12 days... If I were in your place I would book one, and make sure that one is booked a month later (at least) for practicing.
  • "... it all seems a money racket game, after several attempts, we get desired score.", regardless if they are or not, it doesn't change the fact that that's your score, there is only one way, practice practice practice (yes yes I know... it sucks to practice, but it's your way out

That's my opinion, I'm currently in the same boat as you, hopefully others can help as well.

Regards,
darkven91