+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS March 25th 2017 ( today) - experience?

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
I received this email from British Council. According to many, it happens when there is a 2 bands gap in any two modules. Of course, I am not going to get 9 in any module. It means if I get 8.5 in one module, there will be 6.5 in other module. Conclusion: I am not going to get CLB-9 :(

We refer to your IELTS test of 25/03/2017.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
qgon123 said:
I received this email from British Council. According to many, it happens when there is a 2 bands gap in any two modules. Of course, I am not going to get 9 in any module. It means if I've got 8.5 in one module, there will be 6.5 in other module. Conclusion: I am not going to get CLB-9 :(
That's not true, my first exam (as in my signature) they withheld my results and after they released them, it was 7.5 7.5 6.0 7.5 (as you can see the difference is 1.5 in my case)

Hope for the best :)

qgon123 said:
We refer to your IELTS test of 25/03/2017.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator
That's a bit different from my message, here it is:
"Dear Candidate,

We refer to your IELTS test of 25/032017.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 25/03/2017 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Thank you!

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team"

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
darkven91 said:
That's not true, my first exam (as in my signature) they withheld my results and after they released them, it was 7.5 7.5 6.0 7.5 (as you can see the difference is 1.5 in my case)

Hope for the best :)

That's a bit different from my message, here it is:
"Dear Candidate,

We refer to your IELTS test of 25/032017.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 25/03/2017 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Thank you!

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigations Team"
In my email they stated, "your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet."

In your email, "Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted."

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
qgon123 said:
In my email they stated, "your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet."

In your email, "Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted."
Yours sounds much easier on the heart to be honest ;) Anyways this is not first time, it happened in January and I received the results 30 days after exam date, so I'm not really worried about this (although I know that they might withhold it permanently, or make me redo part or all of it)

Best of luck,
darkven91

t.radaideh

Apr 7, 2017
I received this email from BC , "We refer to your IELTS test of 25th Mar 2017.
As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 25th Mar 2017 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.
The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.
We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete."
:mad:

anyone know when the result will be available ?

Lakhani

Feb 23, 2017
Did they say the result is on sunday?

Coz in my sms it said 'we will hope to inform you of the result status on sunday'
I also havent gotten any email ,just the sms

What are the exact wordings of ur text?

Mayb GCC results have been withheld as i am in sharjah....or do u know of anyone close to you who got the result??

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Anyone from Dubai who took test on 25th march from IDP got their result withheld?? Any idea when it's going to be released!!

Lakhani

Feb 23, 2017
Dream-mer said:
Anyone from Dubai who took test on 25th march from IDP got their result withheld?? Any idea when it's going to be released!!
Dear dream-mer

Me and my sister both gave tests from sharjah with BC and our results have been withheld...have u heard of this happening to many people?

And no they have not even bothered to give an alternate date. i just called the BC and they have the same line...quality control and no we dont know wen we will give the results..when i insisted for 10 minutes the CS lady said it usually takes 2 weeks but that is also not confirmed

I am finding all this a load of bull!!

t.radaideh

Apr 7, 2017
Lakhani said:
Dear dream-mer

Me and my sister both gave tests from sharjah with BC and our results have been withheld...have u heard of this happening to many people?

And no they have not even bothered to give an alternate date. i just called the BC and they have the same line...quality control and no we dont know wen we will give the results..when i insisted for 10 minutes the CS lady said it usually takes 2 weeks but that is also not confirmed

I am finding all this a load of bull!!
That happened to me also , in Al Ain , my results have been withheld ,