+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - March 03rd

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I won't be taking the (General Training) test this time around as all the the seats were already taken for 3rd March hence I have booked for 23rd March, 2018. Here are some tips that I have learned from taking the test 2 times before that may help you so you don't have to re-take the test.

Listening:-
Don't Panic and stay focused at all times. Remember that if you are not able to understand a word or part of the recording, DO NOT at any cost lose focus and get stuck there in trying to recall what the speaker has just said. Simply skip that question and move on all the while listening to the recording. This is very important if you don't want to lose marks for other questions as well!! Just skip it and move on right away, remember it is only one mark, but if you get stuck there you will end up losing a lot!

Reading:-
Try to solve the first few sections as fast as possible but carefully so in the end you have more time for the last section which is the most difficult. You should be careful when answering questions like matching the headings and true, false, not given as they can be tricky.

Writing:-
Use paragraphs, have a proper introduction and conclusion.Give your personal experience/s where needed. Always proofread once you have finished.

Speaking:-
Don't panic, stay calm. Smile and stay positive. Put emphasis on what you are saying, don't sound like a robot, use hand gestures when or where necessary, try to sound clear and audible so the interviewer does not have difficulty in understanding you. And finally keep talking.

I am not an expert lol, but I think these might be handy for you guys. The first time I got LWRS 9,7.5,6.5,6 and the second time I got LWRS 7,7,7,7 (number 7 is not always a lucky number clearly). Just because I got stuck in trying to understand and recall what the speaker in the recording had just said that I missed out on alot of other answers in Listening!! so don't do that guys and good luck!!

Janani Priya

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
All the best guys, my husband will be taking for second time to improve from CLB7 to CLB9.

Listening is the tough one to crack (8). Writing is the next toughest one to get 7.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Ty12 60s
Park Franklyn
Traditional
Village
Central heating
Garage
Bacterial
Vitamines
Knowledge sharing
Disease
Marketing
Space
Not accurate
Presentation
Submision date

Last edited:
Reactions: Smartleo

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
it s really pathetic. but why are you sitting for ielts again ?? is it expired?
To get ITA as I am tired waiting for ITA with 439 for since Dec1 & with 414 since June last year.. I was not able to appear for March 3rd IELTS due to some reason but I am considering for March 24th

gemijos

May 2, 2018
Hi Folks,
I am here to share about my speaking test which was held yesterday in DWTC-Dubai .

part 1 - Tell me about yourself
Where do you live? city/country
Have you traveled by boats?
what do most people like to do in your country during their leisure time?

part 2
cue card
Describe a leisure facility(theater,cinema,sports ) you would like to have in your hometown.
-what is it
-where is it
-when you go there
-how you feel about it?

part3
Do people change the way of entertainment as they grow old?
Do you think that leisure and entertainment will be home based in the near future?
Hi Prachi,

Can you please let me know if you answered all sections in DWTC or just the speaking part?
Also, was held in a classroom or a hall (like the ones they have for GITEX) ?
Did you receive your band?

May 19, 2020
1- Question is "quite often" and its not given anywhere the find is quite usual/often, so answer is NOT GIVEN
2- Question is showing change from low to very high, passage does not show any change from low to high, its showing only existing temperature to be very cold, so answer is NOT GIVEN
3- Question ask is it largest? and passage says it might me largest , means it can be it can not be, so its NOT GIVEN

Complete statement is below from Passage :
The CMB blankets the sky, and looks pretty much the same everywhere, existing at a feebly cold temperature of 2.725 kelvins - just a couple degrees warmer than absolute zero. This bolt statement mentioned that it is going from warmer to zero. As per my opinion, the answer is False. Is It?