+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS March 02 2019 Results Withheld!

abhatt1994

Sep 11, 2017
Hi! I got an email regarding my exam result being withheld. I am not sure what went wrong and have no idea on when will I be receiving my result. This was my second attempt and I appeared in Canada. Can anyone who is facing a similar issue or have faced in the past share something helpful?

torontoondreams

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
I didn’t get any email, but I’m unable to check my result yet. Try calling or emailing the test center. They might have an answer.

abhatt1994

Sep 11, 2017
I didn’t get any email, but I’m unable to check my result yet. Try calling or emailing the test center. They might have an answer.
When I received the email, calling the test centre was the first thing I did but unfortunately they were of no help. They told that they received these details from British Council and cannot help on this matter.

torontoondreams

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
When I received the email, calling the test centre was the first thing I did but unfortunately they were of no help. They told that they received these details from British Council and cannot help on this matter.
Oh! I’m sorry to hear that! Hang in there. You must have done exceptional on the test. They sometimes hold result for recertification for exceptional candidates.