+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS June 25th - Results

mercplus

Jun 29, 2016
I contacted IDP again via chat, they told me they have no details on when they would be able to publish the results. :eek:

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
mkhurramafzal said:
"We should now be able to provide you further information on your result on or before 31st July 2016. We will keep you informed of any change to this timeline."

Above is reply from IELTS for my 25th June test withheld results.
Can u plz tell about d way u contacted bc.. I m not able to call them on d tollfree no...

Jul 14, 2016
Standard reply from IDP with no commitment on the date - Your test results have been shared with IELTS Australia; you will be notified once your results are out

blah blah...at-least commit a date! how can you work towards without any timelines.!

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
I got an email yesterday stating that I would get further info about my results on 29th July from Dubai BC.Seems like BC atleast gives a date.

Drmomina

Jun 2, 2015
Has anyone received email like this?? My husband's result was with held when he inquired they sent hom following Your result is currently being investigated and we shall get back to you as soon as we hear from our investigations team.

Please note that you have already signed the below declaration which is “I understand that my result may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test or the administration of my test, including making enquiries as to whether any rules or regulations have been breached. I understand that I may be required to provide additional samples of my writing and speaking for the purpose of assisting any investigation before or after the test. I understand that in exceptional circumstances I may be required to re-take one or more IELTS components. “

Kindly share your thoughts

mkhurramafzal

Jun 12, 2016
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drmomina said:
Has anyone received email like this?? My husband's result was with held when he inquired they sent hom following Your result is currently being investigated and we shall get back to you as soon as we hear from our investigations team.

Please note that you have already signed the below declaration which is “I understand that my result may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test or the administration of my test, including making enquiries as to whether any rules or regulations have been breached. I understand that I may be required to provide additional samples of my writing and speaking for the purpose of assisting any investigation before or after the test. I understand that in exceptional circumstances I may be required to re-take one or more IELTS components. “

Kindly share your thoughts

Hi,
I received something like this and they asked me to provide written information to support my test score which is under investigation. Did they ask your husband to provide some written or spoken sample or to take any module again?

Thanks

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
mkhurramafzal said:
Hi,
I received something like this and they asked me to provide written information to support my test score which is under investigation. Did they ask your husband to provide some written or spoken sample or to take any module again?

Thanks
Did you appear through IDP or BC and where was your test center?

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Today is 22.. this is d date given by BC for any update on my result... has anyone else got 22 july as updated date...
Also they msg me dat my result is not PROCESSED thats why they cudn't release it.. anybody else got d same msg

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
I have appeared from IDP and got an email stating that I would get further info about my results on 29th July.

dhruvmehtani said:
At least BC is committing to a timeline IDP is non commit all

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Mahbub4545 said:
I have appeared from IDP and got an email stating that I would get further info about my results on 29th July.
Lucky for you. They aren't committing on any time with many other candidates