+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS June 25th - Results

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

How was your Ielts exam. I was one of the candidates and I think writing was a bit complicated and other than that everything else like listening, speaking and reading was a piece of cake.

Let me know what you guys think about the exam??

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decrease in the number of international travels in future, Positive or negative development??

mkhurramafzal

Jun 12, 2016
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
25th June IELTS result was expected today on BC website but its showing "No Result Found" when I enter my credentials. What could be the reason?

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June 25th results are out guys,

I got mine, here's my result:

L-9
R-8.5
W-7.5
S-8

Overall- 8.5

This will bump my EE score to 447, I'm excited but 447 is still a low score.

ronakshah92

Apr 30, 2016
They've kept my results on hold, some quality check thing :'(
Does anyone know how much time will it take to get my results? Has anyone experienced this before?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
ronakshah92 said:
They've kept my results on hold, some quality check thing :'(
Does anyone know how much time will it take to get my results? Has anyone experienced this before?
My result not declared as well.
India-British Council

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I think I am in a sticky situation and need some advice.

I had booked a test from idp mumbai for 9th june, unfortunately i underwent a surgery in my mouth 2 weeks before the exam. there was a heated arguement with the people at their office regarding the fees but i did exactly what they said. i got my dates postponed to 25th.

My exam went really good and i was feeling confident of clb band9. i was eagerly waiting for my results and kept checking it online hoping that it may come early lol. i read some reviews of idp also in the meanwhile, some were good and some were very bad.

now today was the day i was supposed to get my results, instead i received an email stating this:

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result
II

IELTS India
Fri 7/8/2016 11:28 AM

Greetings from IDP IELTS India.

We refer to your IELTS test of 25 June 2016 against the passport # XXXXXXX.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, some test scores for the 25 June 2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Some results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will endeavour to complete the investigation as soon as possible.

Regards,
Team IDP IELTSNotification of Investigation of IELTS

i am confused cuz i had really studied hard and i dont know what the problem might be or what i should do now. also, has anybody else got this kind of an email for 25th june?

please help

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Same thing happened to me last year as well.

But got result after ten days.
But this year they are taking more time to declare withheld result.
People from march exam are still waiting for the result.

My score then was: 8.5 9 7.5 6.5

blasters

Feb 18, 2015
I have taken my test on 25/06, and supposed to receive the result 08/07.But when I checked online with the credentials it shows 'result not found'.Anyone in the same scenario? and I haven't received any mail regarding the delaying of result. ??? ??? ??? ???

mercplus

Jun 29, 2016
Hyderabad - IDP 25th June 2016.
I got the on-hold email too :-X :'(
Website says Result coming soon...

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
hey i m from mumbai as well. no results yet.
@breaking bad
bro when u got ur results, last year did u give it for revaluation?? was it unexpected or smthing.
i m shocked to know that there r ppl waiting since march.
im scared i hope they dont start tampering with the results ya.