Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
no0oki3 said:
has anyone tried calling them?
I called BC, they said we shall get further info about our results by jul 29.
And said they randomly choose some test results for quality check ... etc.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
BreakingBad said:
I called BC, they said we shall get further info about our results by jul 29.
And said they randomly choose some test results for quality check ... etc.
I sent an emai. got this reply...

Please note that as the investigation is under process by IELTS test partners, so we are unable to provide any definite time frame for the same. We would request your kind patience in this matter.

For any further assistance, you can also call us at 1800 102 4544 (Toll free) from Monday to Saturday between 09:00 am to 05:30 pm.

Regards,
Team IDP IELTS

mkhurramafzal

Jun 12, 2016
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blasters said:
I have taken my test on 25/06, and supposed to receive the result 08/07.But when I checked online with the credentials it shows 'result not found'.Anyone in the same scenario? and I haven't received any mail regarding the delaying of result. ??? ??? ??? ???
Same is happening for my results and I took my test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Where did you take your IELTs and did you receive any email from them?

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no0oki3 said:
hello,
did u giv via idp or bc?
i dint receive any text msgs. im worried. i have been given no advice on any kind of update.
i think it ll be better if we all start a whatsapp group to discuss abt all this.

[@nooki3 - I gave my exam from BC. I am open to the idea of whats app group between all of us. Let me know/quote]

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
I have also got the same mail..... :(

no0oki3 said:
Hi guys,

I think I am in a sticky situation and need some advice.

I had booked a test from idp mumbai for 9th june, unfortunately i underwent a surgery in my mouth 2 weeks before the exam. there was a heated arguement with the people at their office regarding the fees but i did exactly what they said. i got my dates postponed to 25th.

My exam went really good and i was feeling confident of clb band9. i was eagerly waiting for my results and kept checking it online hoping that it may come early lol. i read some reviews of idp also in the meanwhile, some were good and some were very bad.

now today was the day i was supposed to get my results, instead i received an email stating this:

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result
II

IELTS India
Fri 7/8/2016 11:28 AM

Greetings from IDP IELTS India.

We refer to your IELTS test of 25 June 2016 against the passport # XXXXXXX.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, some test scores for the 25 June 2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Some results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will endeavour to complete the investigation as soon as possible.

Regards,
Team IDP IELTSNotification of Investigation of IELTS

i am confused cuz i had really studied hard and i dont know what the problem might be or what i should do now. also, has anybody else got this kind of an email for 25th june?

please help

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
I have also appeared through IDP and didn't get a SMS just an email.

dhruvmehtani said:
Did you took your test through IDP or British Council?

I appeared through IDP and didn't get a SMS just an email.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
SMani said:
I sent an emai. got this reply...

Please note that as the investigation is under process by IELTS test partners, so we are unable to provide any definite time frame for the same. We would request your kind patience in this matter.

For any further assistance, you can also call us at 1800 102 4544 (Toll free) from Monday to Saturday between 09:00 am to 05:30 pm.

Regards,
Team IDP IELTS
I have received the same reply. I have called their customer care and they said that they have sent my test to IDP australia for recheck and there is no timeline for their response

mkhurramafzal

Jun 12, 2016
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, your test scores for the 25/06/2016 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'

Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 25/06/2016, please send a scanned handwritten statement to BC centres : KSAINFO@sa.britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter. A template has been provided with this letter for you to use. Your statement must be written in English in your own handwriting and signed by you."

Dear Gents,
I received above email from IELTS, they're asking me to send them information that may support my test scores. Can anyone tell me that what should I write and for which specific module?
Has anyone faced this situation earlier. Thanks in advace.

Best Regards,
Khurram Afzal

mihirp83

Nov 8, 2014
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
Nomination.....
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2017
Like everyone else here, I am too in the same boat. My result has been with held and upon inquiring IDP, India simply said "Just wait". I am not sure who has to be blamed. I think it is just a procedure and nothing wrong in it. Only thing wrong is the time taken for scrutiny. 7-10 days max is fine but as others 3 months is totally unacceptable.
Unfortunately, I think we have to "JUST WAIT" and hope for the best as soon as possible.

If anyone receives the score after scrutiny please update so that we can be aware of it.

Manpreet Singh Punni

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Ontario Canada
Visa Office......
pats2177 said:
My results withheld too! First I received an email at 12 pm saying that my results have been withheld due to some quality and investigation purpose.

Later in the evening I got a text message on my phone stating that the next update on my result will be provided via sms on 29 July 2016 by 4pm.

I am just soo shocked in receiving this message as now I will have to wait for a month to receive just an update!

This is ridiculous. I am in for the legal battle as well! Just let me know who is planning to.
Same thing happened to me also in april i was supposed to get my result on 13 april but i recieved a messgae stating that i will receive an update on 29 april . and on 29 april i recieved a message stating that your result will be available online by tommorow 11 am and i got my result the next day . So there is no need to worry you will receive your result . You just have to wait till the given date

Rkahlon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
I also gave ielts test on 25 june. It was through BC... my result got delayed n I got a text msg sayig ur result is not yet processed..
They will give update of my result on 22 july.. I hope d outcm will b gud fr all..

Mahbub4545

Jun 17, 2016
Please let us know if you get your result on 22 july. BC is sending SMS to inform the next approx date of getting result. But IDP is only providing a mail stating result is withheld and no approx date. :(

Rkahlon said:
I also gave ielts test on 25 june. It was through BC... my result got delayed n I got a text msg sayig ur result is not yet processed..
They will give update of my result on 22 july.. I hope d outcm will b gud fr all..