Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
no0oki3 said:
hey i m from mumbai as well. no results yet.
@breaking bad
bro when u got ur results, last year did u give it for revaluation?? was it unexpected or smthing.
i m shocked to know that there r ppl waiting since march.
im scared i hope they dont start tampering with the results ya.
I didn't go for revaluation.
My result was supposed to be declared on Sep-24. They delayed it and I got the result on Oct-04 instead.

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
BreakingBad said:
I didn't go for revaluation.
My result was supposed to be declared on Sep-24. They delayed it and I got the result on Oct-04 instead.
ok. What do u think is my best bet here?

but is the result out for everybody?

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
I appeared on the same date in bangalore. And my result has also been Withheld.

Seems like a legal notice needs to be sent to them?

Has anyone succeeded with this in the past?

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Sadly, we can't do much in this regard, but wait.
Hope we get results soon!!!

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
dhruvmehtani said:
I appeared on the same date in bangalore. And my result has also been Withheld.

Seems like a legal notice needs to be sent to them?

Has anyone succeeded with this in the past?
although i am glad to see a fellow test-taker who happens to be in the same, messed up boat as me, i really am clueless about the future course of action in this case. if you have something in mind, please let me know. all i want is a fair and timely result. breaking bad suggests to wait do let me know wat ur opinion is. regards.

BreakingBad said:
Sadly, we can't do much in this regard, but wait.
Hope we get results soon!!!
seriously appreciate your efforts. i am following it and not planning on doing anything for now. however, do u beleive that dropping idp an enquiry email would in any way affect the process? once again, thank you.

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
no0oki3 said:
although i am glad to see a fellow test-taker who happens to be in the same, messed up boat as me, i really am clueless about the future course of action in this case. if you have something in mind, please let me know. all i want is a fair and timely result. breaking bad suggests to wait do let me know wat ur opinion is. regards.

seriously appreciate your efforts. i am following it and not planning on doing anything for now. however, do u beleive that dropping idp an enquiry email would in any way affect the process? once again, thank you.
I would send them regular emails with the deadline as this month end to give final result. Should they choose not to honor then I shall serve them a legal notice. That's my plan.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My results withheld too! First I received an email at 12 pm saying that my results have been withheld due to some quality and investigation purpose.

Later in the evening I got a text message on my phone stating that the next update on my result will be provided via sms on 29 July 2016 by 4pm.

I am just soo shocked in receiving this message as now I will have to wait for a month to receive just an update!

This is ridiculous. I am in for the legal battle as well! Just let me know who is planning to.

vishal23489

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I gave the exam on 25th June too and result was supposed to be published online today.
but its not available yet. It says "No candidate result found"..
Does anybody know when its gonna be available or has anybody been able to retrieve it online today ?

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
pats2177 said:
My results withheld too! First I received an email at 12 pm saying that my results have been withheld due to some quality and investigation purpose.

Later in the evening I got a text message on my phone stating that the next update on my result will be provided via sms on 29 July 2016 by 4pm.

I am just soo shocked in receiving this message as now I will have to wait for a month to receive just an update!

This is ridiculous. I am in for the legal battle as well! Just let me know who is planning to.
Did you took your test through IDP or British Council?

I appeared through IDP and didn't get a SMS just an email.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
vishal23489 said:
I gave the exam on 25th June too and result was supposed to be published online today.
but its not available yet. It says "No candidate result found"..
Does anybody know when its gonna be available or has anybody been able to retrieve it online today ?

My results withheld....! I received an email saying that my results have been withheld for quality and investigation purpose.. IDP will update status

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
dhruvmehtani said:
I would send them regular emails with the deadline as this month end to give final result. Should they choose not to honor then I shall serve them a legal notice. That's my plan.
well that sure seems like a good way forward. im just worried that sending emails might interfere with our scores u know.. moreover, im not v familiar with the judicial system in these cases. need to study i guess lol. care to provide sm resources?

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
SMani said:
My results withheld....! I received an email saying that my results have been withheld for quality and investigation purpose.. IDP will update status
hello,
i got an email too. but it dint mention my results in specific. the meaning was implied. and it dint mention that idp will update staus? did u receive an sms and an email? i m starting to wonder that whether i am the only one here whose being kept in the dark.

no0oki3

Apr 27, 2016
pats2177 said:

hello,
did u giv via idp or bc?
i dint receive any text msgs. im worried. i have been given no advice on any kind of update.
i think it ll be better if we all start a whatsapp group to discuss abt all this.

bindaasbanda

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Delhi-Idp-25th June

Result withheld, what could be the reason and when can we expect our result?