Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
Hi everyone,

Do I need to ask IELTS to send my results directly to Opportunities Ontario? Or should I receive it myself from IELTS, and then send it to Opportunities Ontario?

Thanks
Hamoon

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your question is not clear? Explain more ? Who are Opportunities Ontario?
why you need your result to send there?

hamoonExpressEntry said:
Hi everyone,

Do I need to ask IELTS to send my results directly to Opportunities Ontario? Or should I receive it myself from IELTS, and then send it to Opportunities Ontario?

Thanks
Hamoon

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
The PNP stream in Ontario is handled by opportunities Ontario. I am applying for International Masters Graduates stream, and it requires language test results. I am just not sure if my IELTS result should be sent directly from IELTS to Opportunities Ontario.

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
hamoonExpressEntry said:
The PNP stream in Ontario is handled by opportunities Ontario. I am applying for International Masters Graduates stream, and it requires language test results. I am just not sure if my IELTS result should be sent directly from IELTS to Opportunities Ontario.
If Opportunities Ontario Requests for and original copy then you would let the British Council know and they will be the one to send it to Ontario. sometimes, they just ask for a scanned copy.

hamoonExpressEntry

Jan 23, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21-09-2015
I am really confused! I wished someone who applied for PNP Masters stream could tell me what they did. The problem is that they ask for the original copy but then they say in the guiding document that

"Do not request that your language test result be sent directly to out office. Submit your original test result with your complete application."

Best,
Hamoon