+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS help

Dflyer

Sep 19, 2019
HI.

I’ve taken IELTS thrice, but still not getting good score in writing and speaking. please help.
Overall 6.5 (June 2018)
L 7
R 6
W 6.5
S 6.5

Overall 7.5 (November 2018)
L 7.5
R 8.5
W 6.5
S 6.5

Overall 7.5 (July 2019)
L 8
R 8
W 6.5
S 6.5

richamishra

Oct 9, 2019
I am myself an aspirant of IELTS but I guess one thing that can really help you is - "The Key to IELTS Success" by Pauline Cullen. It contains a lot of information about how to give the test and what all kind of mistakes people make in all sections. It has detailed chapters on each section which states how to prepare for a test. I am currently reading this book and it contains a lot of useful information. It is a free ebook and you can easily download it from internet.

Dflyer

Sep 19, 2019
I am myself an aspirant of IELTS but I guess one thing that can really help you is - "The Key to IELTS Success" by Pauline Cullen. It contains a lot of information about how to give the test and what all kind of mistakes people make in all sections. It has detailed chapters on each section which states how to prepare for a test. I am currently reading this book and it contains a lot of useful information. It is a free ebook and you can easily download it from internet.
Yes. I’m referring to her blog and her books as well.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys you can refer barron’s Ielts book (specially if you want to improve writing) I am also one of the aspirant of IELTS. I got pdf of 4th edition. I would like to share it with you guys :)

Dflyer

Sep 19, 2019
Guys you can refer barron’s Ielts book (specially if you want to improve writing) I am also one of the aspirant of IELTS. I got pdf of 4th edition. I would like to share it with you guys :)
Please share us the link.

I’m taking IELTS academic in 23 Nov. I’ve like ten days to improve my writing and speaking.

I’m new to this forum.

Should I post my essay here? Will you give a feedback ?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please share us the link.

I’m taking IELTS academic in 23 Nov. I’ve like ten days to improve my writing and speaking.

I’m new to this forum.

Should I post my essay here? Will you give a feedback ?
We can both help each other :)