+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 27 oct

Reeva Gandhi

Oct 22, 2018
Hello Guys ,

This is my fifth attempt and still stuck in writing at 6.5 LSWR 8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5 .Kindly suggest me if recheck will provide the much needed band 0.5 . Also i heard theories that for Canada Immigration they purposely reduce students mark so that he wont be eligible to Express entry . i already have given exams from both centers BC and IDP , Seriously now frustrated a lot , will try one last time with gap of 4 months . any suggestions are welcome ???
Try for recheck it might work it is just risk of 6.5k

S_Espoire

Oct 28, 2018
Can you give me the link/page to the article that says about 2 band difference and automatic re-check ?

I have heard about this before, never seen anything official about this. I have given for EOR with a 2 band difference, waiting for the result now. I read about people in this forum getting increase even with an initial 2 band difference. Not very hopeful about my EOR though.
This article: https://www.ieltsadvantage.com/2016/03/29/should-i-get-my-ielts-test-remarked/
in the section of 'When You Should NOT Get a Remark'

But I don't know if this is true or not. So, all the best to you.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I heard that November 01 GT results will be out tonight. But October 27 Bangalore centre is still waiting.
How strange? :)
I don't want to write the exam again. Costed me INR 3000 in Ubers over two days. I sincerely hope our answer sheets are not compromised.

Rsn_1304

Nov 3, 2018
I heard that November 01 GT results will be out tonight. But October 27 Bangalore centre is still waiting.
How strange? :)
I don't want to write the exam again. Costed me INR 3000 in Ubers over two days. I sincerely hope our answer sheets are not compromised.
Its our bad luck, seriously. Did anypne try calling the numbers? Not sure why, but im just not able to connect to them

mima50

Nov 12, 2018
This time the listening was tricky ! don't lose hope.. give it one more try.. you score otherwise is great !
just received my ielts test result through sms..
L-7.5
R-9
S-8
W-7
overall - 8

gutted..I was so hopefull this time with the listening part...I have been constantly scoring 7.5 in listening in the last four exams..should I go for a recheck? is there anyone who has got his scores increased in listening after a recheck?
Hey, I am also having problems with the Listening part of IELTS... I took the test on November 10th. Do you have any idea of how many mistakes you made for sure to get a 7.5 score? They say that 35 points are an estimate, but I would like so much to know how often that could change...

mima50

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

This was my 7th attempt...I finally received the desired scores.

Listening - 9.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 7.0
Speaking - 7.5
My crs is 457 now

Just one advice guys...if i can ace it then anyone can get it...just don't lose hope and give your best in each attempt.

(I lost three times earlier caz of .5 difference in listening and reading)
Hey, congratulations! Very good job! I took the test last week, and I had problems during the Listening. When you scored 7.5, do you have any idea of how many marks you missed? They say 35 marks to get an 8 score is just an estimate number...

ashishpareek

Nov 10, 2018
I called BC customer care and they said result related update will be provided by 4PM today.

And as always they said we have no other information to give.

Rsn_1304

Nov 3, 2018
Okay. Thanks for the update. Can you please share the number that you are calling them on. I'm unable to get through to them with the numbers provided in the email