+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts gt answers 27 oct

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Okay. Thanks for the update. Can you please share the number that you are calling them on. I'm unable to get through to them with the numbers provided in the email
Sorry, the details provided do not match with our records. Please check the details sent or call our toll free no. 0120-4569000 / 6684353 for assistance.

Rsn_1304

Nov 3, 2018
Sorry, the details provided do not match with our records. Please check the details sent or call our toll free no. 0120-4569000 / 6684353 for assistance.
It is the same number im trying to call but it jus doesnt connect. I tried calling from another number and still no luck

ashishpareek

Nov 10, 2018
I'm not loosing hope here but if result don't come today then we all who are facing this situation should move on and prepare for the next exam or do whatever each one of us have in our mind. Because my thought is if its not coming today then its not coming ever.

I read so much about the ielts results online and read so many forums and that's my understanding. I again repeat this is not to discourage anyone, it's just what I have understood. And I'm equally sad like anyone of you because I'm one of you who is going through this.

Rsn_1304

Nov 3, 2018
I'm not loosing hope here but if result don't come today then we all who are facing this situation should move on and prepare for the next exam or do whatever each one of us have in our mind. Because my thought is if its not coming today then its not coming ever.

I read so much about the ielts results online and read so many forums and that's my understanding. I again repeat this is not to discourage anyone, it's just what I have understood. And I'm equally sad like anyone of you because I'm one of you who is going through this.
Yes, but in those forums i also read that no matter how many times you take there is no guarantee that this wont happen again. Thats the issue here.

Atleast if they had the decency to say what went wrong we could try and be careful from our end in the future. This is ridiculous

ashishpareek

Nov 10, 2018
Yes, but in those forums i also read that no matter how many times you take there is no guarantee that this wont happen again. Thats the issue here.

Atleast if they had the decency to say what went wrong we could try and be careful from our end in the future. This is ridiculous
That's true my friend and that's why I wrote "whatever each one of us want to do". Because some might decide not to try any further while others might want to. Anyways this was my first time with ielts exam and I'm thinking if I should try again or not. But still all the best to all of us.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018

Don't worry. The result will come. Not today. But in a few days for sure.
I am pretty sure it is just that they were not able to process it in due time. They had another one on November 01 and will try to meet SLA for that first. Our result will get impeded but it will come for sure.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
That is very very sad. I think we should all form a group and try n go to the test centre.
That will not help my friend. Test centre was anyways a hotel. We will find no BC member there.
You can just wait. Stay positive. Attract positive things for all of us.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Good news.
Got this message.
Greetings from British Council

Apologies for the inconvenience caused

Your IELTS Results for Exam Date 27.10.2018 have been released.

We also wish to inform you that your Test Report form will be dispatched shortly and you should be receiving the same within 7-10 working days

Yours sincerely
IELTS Team

British Council

India

I checked online and through SMS. It still says result not found. :)
Are we going to get it in the mail directly?

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Results Out Bengaluru ..

L 8.5
R 9.0
S 8.5
W 7.0

Was hoping for a full in Listening. Positively surprised by speaking. Everyone told me accent doesn't matter. But I guess with a good real accent you get good pronounciation as well.
Writing was on the edge. I was writing till the last moment. Never revised. Not writte. In 10 years now.
Prepared exclusively from IELTS Liz including the advanced material.
I did not even need the score. My wife had cleared her exam. Now I am thinking if I should enter the pool with my score. I also get +10 for age. Only problem is my employer. They will never give a roles and responsibilities letter.