+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts Gt 29th September north america answers

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
Listening Page 6: 34. Feeding (i did not put the word "time". is it wrong?)
I hope it's correct, but remember that the sentence to be filled is something like "They become more active in ___ " and i am not really sure "they become active in feeding" makes sense or not given the context.

Also, anyone remember the rest of the answers for passage that's about Recruitment?

dudecool97

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply. have a few doubts also:

Confirming page Page 4) 25. Something about making clear role of internship something?

and in page 2) 14. E - Practical gardening (was this below some cookery option. i know i got this right but confirming that this was mentioned first then Option A which was introduction to interior design)

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for your reply. have a few doubts also:

Confirming page Page 4) 25. Something about making clear role of internship something?

and in page 2) 14. E - Practical gardening (was this below some cookery option. i know i got this right but confirming that this was mentioned first then Option A which was introduction to interior design)
See my replies on Page 2, I have listed all my answers for Listening and Reading just for reference. I think I have the same answers as yours.

dudecool97

Sep 29, 2018
See my replies on Page 2, I have listed all my answers for Listening and Reading just for reference. I think I have the same answers as yours.
I got everything else the same except 40. Common Kidney (i remember hearing the word common kidney problems)

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
is it difficult in sept 29?

What about reading and writing part
It’s not difficult for listening and reading, and the listening is exactly the same as the one conducted in China 02-10 this year.

Writing is horrible for me, cuz I’m not a sport guy and Task 2 question is: do you agree or disagree that the Olympic Games have no longer a role to play in the 21st century.

Speaking, I also felt GG, since it seems I met the same person who gave me 5.5 on 09-08 another venue. And my part 2 & 3 questions are all regarding animals:mad:

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
It’s not difficult for listening and reading, and the listening is exactly the same as the one conducted in China 02-10 this year.

Writing is horrible for me, cuz I’m not a sport guy and Task 2 question is: do you agree or disagree that the Olympic Games have no longer a role to play in the 21st century.

Speaking, I also felt GG, since it seems I met the same person who gave me 5.5 on 09-08 another venue. And my part 2 & 3 questions are all regarding animals:mad:
I feel you. I think my writing went off topic. The question asks whether it should still play a big role in 21 century, I wrote my topic sentence and conclusion as something like why hosting the Olympics is good. The writing part always screws me up. I can only hope for a 6 in writing.

When i think about it, i just kills me. It could be easily improved by adding something like "it has many benefits, thus it should still play a big role", if i noticed it earlier.

dudecool97

Sep 29, 2018
I feel you. I think my writing went off topic. The question asks whether it should still play a big role in 21 century, I wrote my topic sentence and conclusion as something like why hosting the Olympics is good. The writing part always screws me up. I can only hope for a 6 in writing.
I wrote that i agree that it will no longer play a role because of increasing costs, corruption by members and because it has become a platform for propaganda by Authoritarian states . Quoted examples from Sochi olympics olympics, bribes and huge costs of Rio olympics

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Regarding reading, I tried my best to memorize all of them.
1 - 9 , I can remember the exact order
For article A a show about words returns with a new series of .. Look at politicians .. use words sell their ideas
- domestic problem
- First of a series related to a topic
For article B - in jungle forest, a host with grow reputation ......
- grow host repuation
For article C - 1 or 2 ... tell you a chill story. in a darkened room
- based on a book
- Give you instruction to get the best of the show
For article D - have trouble when they changed their lifestyle
- change in lifestyle
For article E - 1470 years ago, and found unexpectedly ... are trying to find cues.
- from unexpected find
- learn about past
- find out mystery

Section 2: booking
10. Not given - booking online will reduce fee
11. False - student all half price on all concert
12. True - concession must be asked before purchasing a ticket
13. False - All booking must be paid immediately
14 True - You will be charged a set amount to resell your ticket

Section 3: Recruitment
15. Specification(s) - forgot whether there is a s or not
16. agenda
17. aspect
18 sample - of technical writing
19 assessments - of criteria

Section 4: Promotion
22. Qualifications
23. objectives
24. commitment
25 projects - contribute to the company projects, so you get visibility
26 summary - give a __ of achievements
27. challenges - talk to your colleges, they are experiencing

Section 5: Flax
28. T - Flax can be found in many places (Mentioned in article that it can be found in wetland, coastline and hillcountry )
29. F - They use flax as food (False as it's clearly mentioned that they are used in many places except diet)
30 NG - flax flower has many uses
31 NG - have technique to make soft xxxx (Could be true since it's used as garment, didn't really know it will be this subtle.)
32 NG - Best can be found on hillside or something like this (Some say it's false because they have their own plantation, I don't really think in that way though)
33 F - has one type for all situations (They one type for every situation)

34. strangers - dont show this to
35 mass-produced woollen blankets
36 London -large shipment to
37 early 20th century
38 natural products
39 paper sweets

40 B - Flax, a role in the past, current and future of New Zealand
For 11 and 12, I picked the opposite side: True, False.

11. I cannot recall what exactly was written in the paragraph & question , but I thought I saw “discount” “all performances” in the article, and “2 tickets” and “all performances” in the question.

12. If I understood correctly, I thought I saw something like if you wanna get the concession, u need to get proved in almost the last in that paragraph. But the question says if getting the concession, asked one when purchasing tickets.

Thank you guys for sharing ideas. Although I think I got 8.5 in listening and at least 7 in reading, the writing and speaking I did are so terrible. Hope not see you on 10.13.

Good luck!

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
For 11 and 12, I picked the opposite side: True, False.

11. I cannot recall what exactly was written in the paragraph & question , but I thought I saw “discount” “all performances” in the article, and “2 tickets” and “all performances” in the question.

12. If I understood correctly, I thought I saw something like if you wanna get the concession, u need to get proved in almost the last in that paragraph. But the question says if getting the concession, asked one when purchasing tickets.

Thank you guys for sharing ideas. Although I think I got 8.5 in listening and at least 7 in reading, the writing and speaking I did are so terrible. Hope not see you on 10.13.

Good luck!
Reading has always been like this, people think differently and sometimes it's very tricky. After the reading, I was pretty confident until I posted my answers and got so many different opinions. I am not sure if i can get a 7.

I can almost see myself taking the next test, losing confidence bit by bit. I think I will try computer-based next time because I am more comfortable and faster to type an essay.

dudecool97

Sep 29, 2018
Reading has always been like this, people think differently and sometimes it's very tricky. After the reading, I was pretty confident until I posted my answers and got so many different opinions. I am not sure if i can get a 7.

I can almost see myself taking the next test, losing confidence bit by bit. I think I will try computer-based next time because I am more comfortable and faster to type an essay.
i Think Reading you should be good. i can count upwards of 36 correct ones. i saw many answers including mine and can say most probably not more than 2 wrong...

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
i Think Reading you should be good. i can count upwards of 36 correct ones. i saw many answers including mine and can say most probably not more than 2 wrong...
Haha, i like your confidence. I have doubts in following questions:

Section 1: not really sure about which article should match domestic problem, i picked article A which is about that show that talks about words and someone argued that it should be article 4 which talks about that couple changed their lifestyle.

Section 2: JssAmA thinks that 11 and 12 are totally opposite of what i chose.

Section 3: many are certain that 19 is checklist of criteria, I think they might be true. And I couldn't recall the remaining 2 of that section.

Section 4: 25 many say that it should be magazine. But i my fuzzy memory, there is no such word in that paragraph.

Section 5: There are many disagreements especially on 30, 31 and 32 of T/F/NG questions. Someone even mentioned that 40 is wrong. They picked a headline that is only related to the past because majority of the article talks about past.

I mean some of them could be wrong, but still, there are so many disagreements.

Hopefully I can still get 7 in reading.