+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 12th MAY Answers

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Please can you help with tips on writing. I just got 6.5 in my writing and others on point
Yeah, sure! May I ask you, what have you done already? Then I think it might be better to give advice, instead of me repeating the same stuff that you know. Also, if you want - and that goes for anyone else too - you can send something you've written and I can give you feedback. I'm a native Canadian, and I tutored my BF, he's the one that got 8 in writing.

MummyD

May 21, 2018
Yeah, sure! May I ask you, what have you done already? Then I think it might be better to give advice, instead of me repeating the same stuff that you know. Also, if you want - and that goes for anyone else too - you can send something you've written and I can give you feedback. I'm a native Canadian, and I tutored my BF, he's the one that got 8 in writing.
This was my second attempt. First I got 6.5 too so I taught I had improved because I used alot of linking words. I wrote 4 paragraphs. First I did introduction and stated that the es

Dupi Sutej

May 14, 2018
Got
L 7
R 5.5
S 7.5
W 6.5
2nd attempt need 7 7 7 8
Really disappointed nd upset gave in BC can anyone suggest in which to apper BC or IDP nd give tips to improve

Dupinder253

May 15, 2018
Hey ronja
Can you help me in writing I got 6.5 and it was my first attempt .I need 7 .can you share any useful tip?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey ronja
Can you help me in writing I got 6.5 and it was my first attempt .I need 7 .can you share any useful tip?
Well, same to you. What have you done already? You're welcome to send me some of your work, and I'll give you feedback on your performance. As I've mentioned earlier, I'm native speaker, so my advice might not be useful to someone who's not a native speaker.

Manoj Mishra

Apr 5, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys I am really devastated today with my results. This was my 4th attempt and somehow not able to score CLB 9 although I was very confident of scoring well on this occasion. My results till now
29 Jul: LRWS 8.5, 6.5, 6.5, 7.5
02 Dec: LRWS 8.5, 6.5, 7.5, 7
20 Mar: LRWS 6.5, 7, 6.5, 7
12 May: LRWS 8, 8, 6.5, 6.5

I sat for BC exam for all these attempts. During my Speaking test, the examiner, who was a lady, had some breathing problem and had to cough in between my speech on cue card. I ensured I do not stop in between and was able to continue in the flow. However, I have a doubt in my mind if my speech got impaired in the recording due to her cough resulting in reduced score.

I was also very confident of Writing since the topics for essay and letter were relatively simple. I ensured I write at least 250 words and 150 words respectively in essay and letter. I made sure I use vocabulary for common words.

I have spoken to my consultant and according to them, revaluation in 2 modules are relatively unsuccessful as I have scored 0.5 less in both.

I need advice If I should really go for revaluation and sit for the exam again. Thanks for your assistance.

PS: I come from a poor financial background and an amount of Rs. 6.5K matters a lot to me. On top of it, Rs.12650 that one needs to pay to sit for each IELTS exam.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys I am really devastated today with my results. This was my 4th attempt and somehow not able to score CLB 9 although I was very confident of scoring well on this occasion. My results till now
29 Jul: LRWS 8.5, 6.5, 6.5, 7.5
02 Dec: LRWS 8.5, 6.5, 7.5, 7
20 Mar: LRWS 6.5, 7, 6.5, 7
12 May: LRWS 8, 8, 6.5, 6.5

I sat for BC exam for all these attempts. During my Speaking test, the examiner, who was a lady, had some breathing problem and had to cough in between my speech on cue card. I ensured I do not stop in between and was able to continue in the flow. However, I have a doubt in my mind if my speech got impaired in the recording due to her cough resulting in reduced score.

I was also very confident of Writing since the topics for essay and letter were relatively simple. I ensured I write at least 250 words and 150 words respectively in essay and letter. I made sure I use vocabulary for common words.

I have spoken to my consultant and according to them, revaluation in 2 modules are relatively unsuccessful as I have scored 0.5 less in both.

I need advice If I should really go for revaluation and sit for the exam again. Thanks for your assistance.

PS: I come from a poor financial background and an amount of Rs. 6.5K matters a lot to me. On top of it, Rs.12650 that one needs to pay to sit for each IELTS exam.
There are very few cases where people have got increase in both modules, writing and speaking. I would suggest you take some time for preparation and reappear again. There are few of my friend who appeared 10 times to get desired score.

Don’t lose hope and work harder and try again. You will surely make it.

All the best!

priteshgondalia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Guys, I gave exam 4 times and did not got desired band. Writing is giving me a lot of troubles. Here is my all 4 band scores.

16 Dec: L 7.5, W 6, R 8.5, S 7.5
21 Jan: L 7.5, W 6, R 5.5, S 7.5
20 March: L 8, W 6.5, R 7, S 6.5
12 May: L 8.5, W 6.5, R 8.5, S 6.5

In last try, I thought I will get desired band in all sections, because writing and speaking exams were really easy. But at the end, same result appeared again. Now I am thinking to reappear for exam on 30 June, as I need to get band 7 in writing

Please give me tips or any help regarding writing section. I will be thankful for any help.

Thank You.

Raa005

May 25, 2018
Guys, I gave exam 4 times and did not got desired band. Writing is giving me a lot of troubles. Here is my all 4 band scores.

16 Dec: L 7.5, W 6, R 8.5, S 7.5
21 Jan: L 7.5, W 6, R 5.5, S 7.5
20 March: L 8, W 6.5, R 7, S 6.5
12 May: L 8.5, W 6.5, R 8.5, S 6.5

In last try, I thought I will get desired band in all sections, because writing and speaking exams were really easy. But at the end, same result appeared again. Now I am thinking to reappear for exam on 30 June, as I need to get band 7 in writing

Please give me tips or any help regarding writing section. I will be thankful for any help.

Thank You.
Buy IeltsLiz paid videos...she is really good and explains exactly what is needed for a higher band score.