Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
I got my Ielts results and got score 5.0 and above for all sections. I just studied for 7 days only. You must not believe... But yes that’s true. My scores are enough for Canadian experience class skill B
Experience on test
1) For writing and reading, focus on the time to give each section, which was my mistake
2) For writing, write as much as you can what your mind says
3) Speaking, Talk as much as you can, don’t worry on what examiner will think

zestweb

Mar 9, 2013
5.0 is not really that high to be giving advice. But, nonetheless, thanks for the effort. I shall add some of my own pointers to it. I scored 7.5.. only studied for like a week.

Speaking:
Practice conversations with a friend. Search google for IELTS speaking topics and have your friend ask you, and see if you can talk for two minutes about the various topics. It's not just about being able to speak english, but being in a talkative mood. On test day, interact with the examiner like you did with your friend. Dont get quiet until he tells you to.

Writing:
The second part carries twice as marks as the first. I made the mistake of spending too much time on the first part, and had too little for the second. Practice writing letters and essays. Writing is probably the hardest, so be sure to practice letter and essay topics.

Listening:
You need to practice listening to a lot of tapes and writing the answers. It's not just about getting what people say, you have to train your brain to be able to get your answers.

Reading:
This was probably the easiest. Just read the topic title, the first sentence, and quickly jump to the questions. And find the answers one by one. No need to read the whole passage, as time limit is short.

Good Luck!