+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts General American countries December 1st

Dec 15, 2018
I lost my Candidate Number. I took my exam in MI-Ypsilanti.
If anybody can post their Candidate Number from that center, I will be able to get it from sequence.
I remember it was ending with 13

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Can I ask you a question?I always stuck in reading with 5.5.Is that because I put NG rather than Not given?Will I lose marks because of this?Im really upset
I remember one teacher on youtube said you must write it as it exactly appears on the question heading. Some students write yes and no and the question says True or false and they lose marks and vice versa.
In my test I even pushed it a little further and wrote TRUE, FALSE, NOT GIVEN capitalized because that's how they were written in the question heading. I got band 9 in reading. I know it must be really frustrating to lose points over this. I hope you do better next test. Good luck

nsd777

Dec 19, 2018
Guys! Need suggestion! I got my score.
L:8 R:6.5 W:8 and S:8
I flunked in my reading section. Do you think revaluation will work? I am surprised to see my reading score so low!
Bro, if you remember your reading answers, at least some of them, and would like to check them before you decide to get your reading remarked, I can help you with the answers. Probably it will help you decide what to do and might save you money.

nsd777

Dec 19, 2018
I lost my Candidate Number. I took my exam in MI-Ypsilanti.
If anybody can post their Candidate Number from that center, I will be able to get it from sequence.
I remember it was ending with 13
You should have your candidate number in the e-mail they sent you confirming your speaking test time.

Ling82

Oct 12, 2018
I remember one teacher on youtube said you must write it as it exactly appears on the question heading. Some students write yes and no and the question says True or false and they lose marks and vice versa.
In my test I even pushed it a little further and wrote TRUE, FALSE, NOT GIVEN capitalized because that's how they were written in the question heading. I got band 9 in reading. I know it must be really frustrating to lose points over this. I hope you do better next test. Good luck
Thank you!My next test is on Jan.5,I will write True False or Notgiven