C - the first building when you bend right on one road
H - the second building down the main road
F - the place far side of the lake

Any takers?
I wrote D, C, G, F

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I wrote para C for bike which got its name from a look and also the bike which was unstable because at the end talked about the issue with the gravity due to one big size and one small size tire.

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I wrote B for the first US bike that started mass production because they mentioned someone started making 400 from his garage.

ocanada1

Nov 8, 2018
I wrote B for the first US bike that started mass production because they mentioned someone started making 400 from his garage.
This is not correct. 400 is a small number. There was a mention of bicycles being manufacted in large numbers as more people started buying somewhere in third last paragraph (para E I think).

In the para right before/after that there was a mention of how it was too costly for the average worker to buy. That would be another answer to a question about affordability.

Reactions: mima50

ocanada1

Nov 8, 2018
Bike name Cxxx- popular toy - question paraphrased as nothing more than a fun item

Bike name Dxx - trendsetting people used them - question paraphrased as a popular item for fashionable people

Bike name Vxx - i think this was unstable mentioned in the last couple of lines as para C

Bike name Macmillan - put foot paddles - question paraphrased as changed the way bicycles were run

bokoblin

Nov 11, 2018
This is not correct. 400 is a small number. There was a mention of bicycles being manufacted in large numbers as more people started buying somewhere in third last paragraph (para E I think).

In the para right before/after that there was a mention of how it was too costly for the average worker to buy. That would be another answer to a question about affordability.
Yes, in paragraph D there was a sentence like "mass production of bicycles was initiated".
This paragraph also described the forming of modern bike structure. So I picked paragraph D twice.

Reactions: anuch2588

kaukul

Nov 10, 2018
Bike name Cxxx- popular toy - question paraphrased as nothing more than a fun item

Bike name Dxx - trendsetting people used them - question paraphrased as a popular item for fashionable people

Bike name Vxx - i think this was unstable mentioned in the last couple of lines as para C

Bike name Macmillan - put foot paddles - question paraphrased as changed the way bicycles were run
I answered same - hope they are correct...

ocanada1

Nov 8, 2018
Yes, in paragraph D there was a sentence like "mass production of bicycles was initiated".
This paragraph also described the forming of modern bike structure. So I picked paragraph D twice.
Modern bike structure was probably the para where they mentioned about different alloys used for creating the bike?

kaukul

Nov 10, 2018
they say reading is the easiest module amongst all of them and have a different banding structure for it... but it seemed to be the hardest section in this test... so unfair...

bokoblin

Nov 11, 2018
Modern bike structure was probably the para where they mentioned about different alloys used for creating the bike?
No, toward the end of paragraph D, it was said that modern structure was almost there, except inflatable tyre, and that was invented in 18xx (also mentioned in paragraph D).

kaukul

Nov 10, 2018
GT READING BAND SCORE GT READING RAW SCORE
9.0 40
8.5 39
8.0 37 - 38
7.5 36
7.0 34 - 35
6.5 32 - 33
6.0 30 - 31
5.5 27 - 29
5.0 23 - 26
4.5 19 - 22
4.0 15 - 18
3.5 12 - 14
3.0 9 - 11
2.5 6 - 8
2.0 4 - 5

Reactions: Eli31

Jackey91

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018

Par B was about the first operational bike with 400 bikes on order