Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Does British council release official answer key?

Reactions: Soumojit

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
Does British council release official answer key?
Good Question, your anser is NO..From all the blogs available, I came to know that, there is no certain answer keys set for the exam. Answer sheet is evaluated twice by different people. If their marks are approximately same(considering the fact that those marks kept hidden from one another)then they finalize the average marks otherwise then go for 3rd time evaluation.

Swatiappy

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
That sounds good for writing and speaking.
But for listening and reading I don’t think that fits!

Good Question, your anser is NO..From all the blogs available, I came to know that, there is no certain answer keys set for the exam. Answer sheet is evaluated twice by different people. If their marks are approximately same(considering the fact that those marks kept hidden from one another)then they finalize the average marks otherwise then go for 3rd time evaluation.

Musman87

Feb 1, 2018
is this also valid for speaking and writing module??? checking done twice by different examiners. As far as i think speaking is evaluated by single examiner.

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, in the writting section for general, I have written 150 and 250 words respectively, as then instructed. But, didn't use good vocabulary. But my anseers were relevent to the topics. Do u think, I have a chance to get 6.5(british council)

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Topic : Some people say that parents should encourage their children to take part in organized group activities in their free time. Others say that it is important for children to learn how to occupy themselves on their own. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Ans:

Children are always attracted towards new learnings. To allow this, there are different institutes and groups who organise events for childern. Some people think that this is better way to grow children. There is another view, however, that does not believe in this type of learning and prefer children to be free and independent to learn what they like. I believe that organized leading has always an upper hand than independent learning.

To begin with, children are very much into exploring new world and possibilities. Theactivities that are planned have number of benefits. Firstly, when young child takes part in group tasks, he learns life skills such as time-management, discipline and team work. For example, simple painting competition canconsiderably improve children’s imagination and his ability to observe the world. Secondly, it is always a better idea for a child to play with other children where he understands theimportance of the help and respect. Moreover, children see the situation from other’s perspective. Finally, the most important aspect is safety which is very much taken care atplanned activities. To elaborate, independent time of children lets them to experiment, which can be dangerous to them such as playing with fire.

On the other hand, children who play on themselves learn independent working andconfidence. This type of learning sometime leads children to be more risk-taker. However, organized group activities have limited time and independent learning can be achieved through extra time. Parents can allow children on their own when they are protected, may be in house or garden.

To conclude, I firmly believe that every child should be enrolled in group activities which have regulations and safety. What’s is more, independent learning can be done at home under guidance of parents.

It hs 287 words and please let me know mymistakes and improvements that I should maketo get 7 bands

Thanks

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
Topic : Some people say that parents should encourage their children to take part in organized group activities in their free time. Others say that it is important for children to learn how to occupy themselves on their own. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Ans:

Children are always attracted towards new learnings. To allow this, there are different institutes and groups who organise events for childern. Some people think that this is better way to grow children. There is another view, however, that does not believe in this type of learning and prefer children to be free and independent to learn what they like. I believe that organized leading has always an upper hand than independent learning.

To begin with, children are very much into exploring new world and possibilities. Theactivities that are planned have number of benefits. Firstly, when young child takes part in group tasks, he learns life skills such as time-management, discipline and team work. For example, simple painting competition canconsiderably improve children’s imagination and his ability to observe the world. Secondly, it is always a better idea for a child to play with other children where he understands theimportance of the help and respect. Moreover, children see the situation from other’s perspective. Finally, the most important aspect is safety which is very much taken care atplanned activities. To elaborate, independent time of children lets them to experiment, which can be dangerous to them such as playing with fire.

On the other hand, children who play on themselves learn independent working andconfidence. This type of learning sometime leads children to be more risk-taker. However, organized group activities have limited time and independent learning can be achieved through extra time. Parents can allow children on their own when they are protected, may be in house or garden.

To conclude, I firmly believe that every child should be enrolled in group activities which have regulations and safety. What’s is more, independent learning can be done at home under guidance of parents.

It hs 287 words and please let me know mymistakes and improvements that I should maketo get 7 bands

Thanks
Don't worry. U will get above 7 if u can write this kind of passage in the exam.