+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS General 1st February 2018 Answer Key

Rubi111

Jan 19, 2018
Could you please help me in listening, My score was consistently band 6, but I was preety good in listening. I have gone with everyone's answer which was quite similar to me but then why do my band score was always band 6.
Sure, if you think all the answers were right as per answer keys, plz check for plural and singular. if you miss 's' after a word which was pronounced as plural, it also is considered as a wrong answer. What I do is practice from youtube listening tests on regular basis (full test at once, no breaks) instead of books and concentrate more by keeping the headphone volume a little higher than usual so that extra noise is cancelled. Rest is all practice.

Reactions: Shaankarr

Shaankarr

Feb 15, 2018
Ofco
Sure, if you think all the answers were right as per answer keys, plz check for plural and singular. if you miss 's' after a word which was pronounced as plural, it also is considered as a wrong answer. What I do is practice from youtube listening tests on regular basis (full test at once, no breaks) instead of books and concentrate more by keeping the headphone volume a little higher than usual so that extra noise is cancelled. Rest is all practice.
Infact, you were right I am missing the plural words, which drastically reduced my entire score. Do you know those basic grammar tips of when to add a plural verb 's' in a sentence. I am little bit aware of those.

Rubi111

Jan 19, 2018
Ofco
Infact, you were right I am missing the plural words, which drastically reduced my entire score. Do you know those basic grammar tips of when to add a plural verb 's' in a sentence. I am little bit aware of those.
No tips for that, just need to listen carefully, for ex: if he said book or books. Practice more and more to concentrate ,that's all.

Reactions: Shaankarr

Swatiappy

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Did anyone receive courier?

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I got TRF two days back. The TRF number starts with 17 and not 18. Is this the case for everyone who took test on 1st Feb? I had registered for it in Dec 2017.

dannyMillie

Aug 20, 2020
I had this in my IELTS..Measur medicine was a distractor, the answer to that was Monitor organs and Give reminders
The 29,30 is prevent loneliness ...I wasn't sure of 30..but I am sure I heard does house chores....or promote independence..I zoned out here but I am sure of the 27,28,29