Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-03-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Results these days are not coming on slated dates... i took another test on 6th of Jan and still waiting to get the results... even people who wrote the test on Jan 20th have also not got their results, stating some investigation is causing delays... dont know whether or not we would get the result on schedule this time.
Result is already released for 6th jan. U need to scroll down on dates

Ca.raman

Feb 2, 2018
1-BERLIN
2-COWPER
3-BANK HOUSE
4-613726
5-5TH NOVEMBER (THREE WORDS ? 5, TH, NOVEMBER ?) / 5 NOVEMBER
6-WEEKLY RETURN
7-WHEEL CHAIR / WHEELCHAIR( WHEEL CHAIR WRONG I GUESS),SPACING
8-LEGROOM
9-NUTS
10-BANK TRANSFER
11-CAKES
12-SALADS
13-STORY
14-MAT
15-STRETCHING
16-PARENT
17-PAY IN ADVANCE
18-PAY AT DOOR/ PAY IN END OF CLASS (DOESNT SAY AT WHICH TIME TO PAY RIGHT ? DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS RIGHT)
19-
20-FREE
MEDICAL
21-REMINDER
22-MEASUREMENT OF MEDICINE / PROTECT VITAL ORGANS (DNT REMEMBER WHICH CHOOSE )
NON MEDICAL
23-INDEPENDENCE
24-LONELINESS
25-LENGTH OF STUDY/ NO-OF ROBOTS
26-DIFFERENT RESPONSIBILITIES
27-SUITABLE HOUSE
28-POLITENESS
29-INSPIRATION
30-LIKED TECNOLOGY

EMU BIRD LECTURE
31-SKIN
32-ARTISTS
33-SUN
34-LIGHT
35-SOLDIERS
36-PAINTS
37-FEET
38-FOREST
39-LEGAL
40-DIGESTION

5 - 5th November is count as two words, moreover that part limit was 3 words. So I wrote ( a weekly return ) for ticket type.
37 - is FEED instead of feat. How feet can damage the soil.

Ca.raman

Feb 2, 2018
no 6 is "not given"

7. False. Last one specifies that you will be guaranteed to be contacted; however the last sentence of the text clearly soecified that it is not always your call would be answered.
Answers were as
1. True
no 6 is "not given"

7. False. Last one specifies that you will be guaranteed to be contacted; however the last sentence of the text clearly soecified that it is not always your call would be answered.
Answers were as follows :-
1. True - volunteer service means unpaid
2. Not Given- mountain radio for long distances
3. False - ???
4. True - prices vary between sellers
5. True - can pass messages for you
6. Not given - most calls answered during afternoon because base 3 times a day. No information for call answering time
7. False - calls answered most of the time at emergency station but not guaranteed.

There was one more to tell ,they can call to base station to give information ???? But not sure.

Reactions: Soumojit

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
Answers were as
1. True

Answers were as follows :-
1. True - volunteer service means unpaid
2. Not Given- mountain radio for long distances
3. False - ???
4. True - prices vary between sellers
5. True - can pass messages for you
6. Not given - most calls answered during afternoon because base 3 times a day. No information for call answering time
7. False - calls answered most of the time at emergency station but not guaranteed.

There was one more to tell ,they can call to base station to give information ???? But not sure.
Thanks bro.and the other answer in reading sections. Can u remember those

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
WHEEL CHAIR and LEG ROOM will be marked wrong? I wrote all in caps and seprated with space
I wrote wheelchair.I think wheelchair is the correct answer bcos it is a single word. And I wrote leg room. I think it is the wrong answer bcos the write word is legroom

Dhelf

Feb 2, 2018
I wrote weekly return instead of A weekly return. Hope that will be marked right. Also is pay in advance or book in advance? How did the question go?

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
I r
I wrote weekly return instead of A weekly return. Hope that will be marked right. Also is pay in advance or book in advance? How did the question go?
I think weekly return is correct bcos they asked for the type of tic

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
Hello gus could u pls tell me all the other answers in reading section except the ones that is already mentioned in the above comment.

Reactions: Mojola5

Soumojit

Feb 3, 2018
Can't really remember ..but I had option D twice in the passage after true false not given.
....can u tell one thing?? Is the cut off mariks like 32-33 for general reading 6.5 is hard and first or it keep changing depending upon qustn typicality level?