+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts for sinp skilled worker

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors i really need ur help
as my sister has 5 overall band score in ielts..R-4,L-4.4, W-5.5, S-5.5,
she wants to apply for saskatchewan as skilled worker with job offer, her noc code is 1221.. i know that we can get sinp approval witout ielts as there are many other alternatives for this...but alter visa officer can ask for ielts
i want to know that i have seen on this forum many peolpe are saying that visa officer asking for ielts..but is visa officer asking to family member catagory who even, have job offer,OR also asking for ielts to those who are under skill worker catagory,with job offer...
if they are asking for ielts to skilled worker with job offer, what ielts they want to see..is 5 band ok
moreover, if employer from sakatchewan gave a written proof that he will have asettlement plan for applicant , and he will manage ESL classes for him to improve english then is it work.
plz i need ur replies
plz help urgently
regards regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Irum
5 band IELTS score is ok, but no body from the SINP office or CIC Visa office London in the position to answer the question that, What score of IELTS they require, ? SINP manager said that the score of IELTS is vary from person to person, but 5 score is ok, they just want to know that applicant has the Basic knowledge of English.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
thanx a lota auhassan
plz keep in touch with me as i m very confused about my sister....is it true that visa officer is asking for ielts to family class catagory and not to skilled worker...plz can u tell me that u have job offer and did u provide affadavit from employer of english language ability 500-8
plz guide me ..i need ur help
a lot of regards
wish u really best of luck

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz all seniors dont ignore my message as i urgently need ur replies as it will really help someone.
is visa officer select pnp nominees on basis of six factors which is used for selecting federal skilled workers like age, education,ielts, experience etc...
if some one is sinp nomiee and he has approval from sinp ..is his 5 overall ielts band can work well if visa officer asked about to submit his ielts......bcz at least moderate level of ielts is requirement for all federal workers....but is it same for pnp nominees
plz comment on this whatever i asked bcz this question is asked by that person who really cant use internet very well and not member of this forum thats why he is asking from me...and plz all u here help me
just i need answer that is visa officer has 6 factors criteria (age, education,ielts,experience etc...) same for federal and provincial workers...
plz tell me and 5 band ielts ok for them bcz i am asking for that guy who has sinp nomination without ielts and now he is worried that is 5 band ok
plz help me
plz dont ignore my query
a lot of regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To All SINP Nominees
thanks to almighty Allah, i have a good news for you, today i recieved reply from Designated immigration officer Mr. robert Miller CIC Via Office London, in his reply he said that they will not refuse or reject an application from provincial nominee only on the basis of IELTS. Thanks to all of you for your time, remember me in your Duaa.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
funds requirement

to show the available funds i dont have enough money in my bank account but i purchased residential land from this money.
Is it possible that i evaluate the price worth of this land and attach the documents of it instead of my bank account ?
because i can sell it any time when my time will come to leave my country.
please seniors help me to solve this problem.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA to All members
I have meeting with Assistant Deputy Minister of immigration Saskatchewan Mr. Rupen on Thursday September 16, 2010, to Discuss the Issue of IELTS requirement imposed by CIC visa office London England, I have Request to all of you who have received the letter from CIC visa office London to submit the IELTS result, Please email the scanned copy of that letter at my email: atiqhassan@gmail.com ASAP .So we can prove that the visa office is not asking to provide the IELTS result from some individual they are asking to submit the IELTS result more than 90% of the SINP Nominee from Pakistan. I will be grateful to you.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greeting to all

I have discussed about the IELTS requirement imposed by from CIC Visa office London on Pakistani applicants and delay in process with Honorable Mr. Rob Norris Minister of Immigration and advanced education in yesterday (September 16, 2010) meeting with him, Assistant Deputy Minister immigration Mr. Rupen Pandya and other government officials in his Saskatoon Office, I found them very helpful kind, cooperative and they are trying to resolve this issue with their counter part in federal government, and assure us that they will resolve this issue of IELTS for SINP Nominees (Family member Category very soon.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to auhassan
this is great news for only family member catagory but not for skilled people for sinp who also have job offer from employer(skilled worker catagory who are not under family catagory ,they have only permanent job offer from employer)
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also.........
can u plz help me for this answer that for sinp nomination ielts is not compulsory for even skilled worker whio have job offer...but now on saskatchewn website they have added that cic officer can demand for ielts if he wants
but as u said that for family member catagory it will be resolved but is there any gud news for skilled workers catagory.......
plz tell me i m confused now that they only strict to skilled catagory who have no relative there only have job offer
plz tell me that is ielts compulsory for skilled peole..even employer is giving them affidavit 500-8 of eng ability
u talked to Mr.Rupin about only family members catagory or for skilled worker catagory also...............
waiting 4 ur reply
regards

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.