+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS for open work permit

vishalpatil86

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,

My wife is trying to apply for open work permit but got rejected twice. I acquired caips notes and they mentioned one thing that she did not give any english test. I know, the test was not mandatory. But, to make her profile better, we she has decided to give IELTS. which IELTS would be better or recommended to apply for open work permit?

Thanjs,
Vishal

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalpatil86 said:
Hi,

My wife is trying to apply for open work permit but got rejected twice. I acquired caips notes and they mentioned one thing that she did not give any english test. I know, the test was not mandatory. But, to make her profile better, we she has decided to give IELTS. which IELTS would be better or recommended to apply for open work permit?

Thanjs,
Vishal
General IELTS will do for your wife if she does not intend to study in Canada.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
General ielts is easier than academic.

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
Hi,

Thanjs,
Vishal
Hi, can I know whether your wife successfully gained the OPW?