+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts expiring

Morganeoin

Jan 21, 2020
My ilets is expiring next Month, and I have to apply in the next Month for may intake for study visa, should i re take the ielts or it will be ok to go with the previous one before expiring though?

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Hey I asked my consultant they are saying that Visa application may be effected by expiring of my Ielts score, though I have got admission already but what if my visa officer consider the expiry date?
IELTS required for admission.. not for visa.. that is my understanding.. Visa required document is college admission, not IELTS, correct?.. so I thought.. it is not mandatory. It is up to you man.. I am not attorney to confirm this..

Morganeoin

Jan 21, 2020
IELTS required for admission.. not for visa.. that is my understanding.. Visa required document is college admission, not IELTS, correct?.. so I thought.. it is not mandatory. It is up to you man.. I am not attorney to confirm this..
That was my understanding too, but visa officers now a days are very rigid. I got 3 refusals without any aolid reason. So juat checking on details.

rtaghuli

Oct 27, 2022
That was my understanding too, but visa officers now a days are very rigid. I got 3 refusals without any aolid reason. So juat checking on details.
hey any updates on your vias?
im in the same position as you but its my first time applying for visa. My ietls expires next month end but i ll be applying for study permit in 3 days