+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS EXPIRED THIS OCT

bon7777

May 17, 2015
My IELTS score card was expired on this oct 18th. And I have applied for Mon project last july and I have got acknowledgement of being selected with reference number on july itself, even the fees has been processed. Now the new email says application will open on mid of spring.Will it affect mon project quebec application since validity of IELTS is expired? Could anyone know about it please?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
fahad04 said:
Same here! We still don't know that IELTS is locked on AOR date or not for MPQ.

Thanks
Hope this can help you guys

12. If a French or English test submitted to obtain eligibility points expires, does the candidate lose the points? Click to collapse

No. As long as the submitted test results are valid on the date of submission (i.e. the test was taken within the two years preceding the date of application), the results are locked in for the duration of the processing time

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
sunnymks said:
Hope this can help you guys

12. If a French or English test submitted to obtain eligibility points expires, does the candidate lose the points? Click to collapse

No. As long as the submitted test results are valid on the date of submission (i.e. the test was taken within the two years preceding the date of application), the results are locked in for the duration of the processing time
Of course it's damn helpful. +1 for you.

Can I have the official page link?

Thanks