+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expired but received ITA

sjSJ27

Feb 18, 2021
I need help, i dont know if I will proceed or withdraw my ITA, i have expired ielts but I received an ITA and I have scheduled celpip this April 1, help me. Is there a possibility to get refused because of that although I'll have my new Celpip on Apr.1? pls help

Lamont96

Feb 19, 2021
IELTS must be valid at least until AOR. If it expires between ITA and AOR you must take a new test and submit those scores. If the new score is lower but still puts you above minimum cut-off of the draw, feel free to submit the application.

njmcdirect

Oct 16, 2021
IELTS must be valid at least until AOR. If it expires between ITA and AOR you must take a new test and submit those scores. If the new score is lower but still puts you above minimum cut-off of the draw, feel free to submit the application (make sure you enter new IELTS TRF number in the application).

njmcdirect

Oct 16, 2021
IELTS must be valid at least until AOR. If it expires between ITA and AOR you must take a new test and submit those scores. If the new score is lower but still puts you above minimum cut-off of the draw, feel free to submit the application (make sure you enter new IELTS TRF number in the application).

www.njmcdirect.com

dog11

Aug 15, 2022
Validity of IELTS until end of AOR is required. In the event that it lapses between the ITA and AOR, you will be required to retake the exam and submit the results. You may still enter the draw if your revised score is lower than the minimum requirement (make sure you enter new IELTS TRF number in the application).

Onevanilla.com