+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ielts expired before reaching CIC

workpermit

May 6, 2011
Hi Senior Members,

I submitted my application to CIO on December 7 2012 via canada post and it reached CIO on december 12. and on December 18 they returned my application due to one form was missing signature. At that time my IELTS result was valid. I then resubmitted the application on the very same day i got the package back and this time it reached on Jan 2 2013. This time problem is my IELTS result is expired. But now my question is ... will they be accepting the application this time .... any one who has similar experiance please share your experiance on this.

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
IELS results are now valid for 2 years. If your applications is complete and IELTS results are more than 2 years old CIC may ask you to provide new IELTS exam results.

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
hi,

I have a similar problem.

Basically, I recieved email from CIO advising that my full application is returned as being incomplete. Yet, I did not receive the package.

However, my IELTS results was valid during the initial submission date but it will be deemed expired during the resubmission.

Would you kindly advise status of your application as we are sharing same issue.

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ramo morgan said:
hi,

Basically, I recieved email from CIO advising that my full application is returned as being incomplete. Yet, I did not receive the package.

However, my IELTS results was valid during the initial submission date but it will be deemed expired during the resubmission.

Would you kindly advise status of your application as we are sharing same issue.

Thanks
If you re-submit your application and your IELTS results are older than 2 years, then you will have to
re-take the IELTS exam and submit valid results with your application.

danjaf

May 14, 2014
My IELTS will expire on 30th June 2014.If I dispatch my package on 25th June will that be OK per your experience?
Danish Jafri
appreicate you sending answer to danishjafri@hotmail.com

Rgud

Jul 17, 2014
I am applying for FSW NOC 2173, My IELTS is expiring on the 21st of july (monday), I am sending my application today, and it should reach by Monday. Will it be okay as long as my package is received on or before the 2 year mark?

I would appreciate your reply.

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
Hi ,
I want to ask about your issue with IELTS when you resubmit your application was it fine based on your initial submission did you get your PR yet.
Thanks alot

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
ramo morgan said:
hi,

Thanks
[/quot
Hi ,
Did I you get any updates with your PR ,was the ietls problem or they consider it based on your initial submission.
Thanks alot

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
enghope said:
ramo morgan said:
hi,

Thanks
[/quot
Hi ,
Did I you get any updates with your PR ,was the ietls problem or they consider it based on your initial submission.
Thanks alot
Any replies to me please as Iam worried about what will happen,hope it will be fine

ramo morgan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
hi,

Basically, I re-applied for the exam and re-submitted my application. Hence, I did not experience the response of CIO to the expired IELTS exam I submitted in the first submission.

Hope this clarifies.