+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expired after ITA and before AOR ?????

hemant21

Jan 5, 2021
If any of your documents are expiring, like IELTS, it is better to submit your application well before the expiry date. If any of your documents are missing, you can include a LoE and explain that they are pending and will be submitted as soon as they arrive. Make sure that you provide proof that you have applied for those documents, such as any payment receipts, forms etc.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon . I will try to submit by 30th. My IELTS exam result date is 7th Aug 2019. So i will submit brfoe that.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Dalugos

Sep 2, 2021
Hello. Please I have a concern. I got OINP LOI on July 27. Submitted my application on August 12. My profile moved status to assessment on August 25 and has remained in assessment as at the time of this message. My IeLTS expires on Sept 7 and I know that this would make my profile on EE ineligible by that time. I retook ielts in March but have a low score in reading which will significantly drop my CRS in the EE profile. How do you advise I go about this so I don’t have any issues with my application with Ontario

Dalugos

Sep 2, 2021
Hello. Please I have a concern. I got OINP LOI on July 27. Submitted my application on August 12. My profile moved status to assessment on August 25 and has remained in assessment as at the time of this message. My IeLTS expires on Sept 7 and I know that this would make my profile on EE ineligible by that time. I retook ielts in March but have a low score in reading which will significantly drop my CRS in the EE profile. How do you advise I go about this so I don’t have any issues with my application with Ontario
@legalfalcon please assist

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Your IELTS score has to be valid as on the date you submit your application with IRCC.

Dalugos

Sep 2, 2021
Your IELTS score has to be valid as on the date you submit your application with IRCC.
Thank you for your feedback. I haven’t yet received an ITA. My decision is yet to be finalized on OINP. I’m still in the assessment stage and my IELTS is expiring Sept 7

1. Do I update my score on my EE profile? (This is significantly drop my score from 461 to 411 because I had a 6.5 in reading even though I had a band 8)

2. Do I just leave the EE profile to become ineligible, sit for another exam and create a new profile. The concern with this is that my profile will become ineligible and I don’t know the effect on my OINP application.

my best option is the first which is to update my score and send an LOE to OINP explainingthe drop in score on EE prpfile

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your feedback. I haven’t yet received an ITA. My decision is yet to be finalized on OINP. I’m still in the assessment stage and my IELTS is expiring Sept 7

1. Do I update my score on my EE profile? (This is significantly drop my score from 461 to 411 because I had a 6.5 in reading even though I had a band 8)

2. Do I just leave the EE profile to become ineligible, sit for another exam and create a new profile. The concern with this is that my profile will become ineligible and I don’t know the effect on my OINP application.

my best option is the first which is to update my score and send an LOE to OINP explainingthe drop in score on EE prpfile

1. IELTS is only valid for 2 years, so you will have to update them. Even if your CRS goes done, you will get 600 points for nomination after your OINP application is approved.

2. If you receive a nomination, you can ask OINP to attach it to another profile.

Reactions: Dalugos

sarmadsss

Jan 6, 2022
Hello everyone. Can anyone please help me with this query?
I received ITA on 10th December draw. Cutoff 698. My score 1062
Me and my wife IELTS expired on 29th August.
I retook IELTS. My wife didn't. I have a lower score on IELTS but I am still above the cutoff point.
new CRS score with my new IELTS score and without my wife's IELTS score is 977 which is still above the cutoff point of 698.
Can I go ahead and submit my documents? or do I need to reject this ITA and wait for the new one?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone. Can anyone please help me with this query?
I received ITA on 10th December draw. Cutoff 698. My score 1062
Me and my wife IELTS expired on 29th August.
I retook IELTS. My wife didn't. I have a lower score on IELTS but I am still above the cutoff point.
new CRS score with my new IELTS score and without my wife's IELTS score is 977 which is still above the cutoff point of 698.
Can I go ahead and submit my documents? or do I need to reject this ITA and wait for the new one?
As far as CRS cares, you are good since the province already nominated you based on valid scores. Do make sure that your IELTS stays eligible for EE (must pass the 67-point eligibility threshold by AOR).

Reactions: sarmadsss

sarmadsss

Jan 6, 2022
As far as CRS cares, you are good since the province already nominated you based on valid scores. Do make sure that your IELTS stays eligible for EE (must pass the 67-point eligibility threshold by AOR).
Yes IELTS score is CLB8. It was CLB9 before. So I can go ahead and submit my documents under the same ITA?

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Yes IELTS score is CLB8. It was CLB9 before. So I can go ahead and submit my documents under the same ITA?
Yes if you have re-calculated the eligibility points. I know EE asks for CLB 7 but that’s the absolute minimum and does not guarantee eligibility.

Reactions: sarmadsss

sarmadsss

Jan 6, 2022
Correction. IELTS expired 29th December

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone. Please help me with my query.

I was unaware that IELTS need to valid before AOR. My IETLS expired after ITA and before AOR and I submitted my PR application and it got rejected.

I get it that I'll have to create a new application now with a new IELTS test score. But on my previous application, I received a provincial nomination and it is valid for 180 days.

Is there a way to claim provincial nomination points for previous application?

Please help me with this, I am really confused. Please also let me know if there is another path that I should be exploring.

Thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone. Please help me with my query.

I was unaware that IELTS need to valid before AOR. My IETLS expired after ITA and before AOR and I submitted my PR application and it got rejected.

I get it that I'll have to create a new application now with a new IELTS test score. But on my previous application, I received a provincial nomination and it is valid for 180 days.

Is there a way to claim provincial nomination points for previous application?

Please help me with this, I am really confused. Please also let me know if there is another path that I should be exploring.

Thanks.
You need to contact the province and get your nomination moved to your new EE profile.

IELTS must be valid at the time you submit your complete application. It cannot be expired. So your rejection makes sense and there's no way to reverse that. You have to create a new profile and wait to get ITA again.

GG_MM

Jun 20, 2022
You need to contact the province and get your nomination moved to your new EE profile.

IELTS must be valid at the time you submit your complete application. It cannot be expired. So your rejection makes sense and there's no way to reverse that. You have to create a new profile and wait to get ITA again.
Thank you so much for the quick response