+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS expired after e-APR

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
do ensure you have a documentary trail of all future communication with him so that you can formally report him so that he does not cheat anyone else in the future.

Reactions: arashnour

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
t

thanks again for your kind respond, while im thinking about take over my case , unfortunately the rep refuses to share any information, such as id and password and etc, so at the moment i dont even know what has happened after my APR in my, other than that it was incomplete.
so i dont know if i can open another application on the side and work on both in parallel way or not!
You still have 1 option make new profile attach your application to it you will get application number with you just attach your application and check that thing

Mar 7, 2019
Dear All,

I have one question about my immigration application to Canada . On 10.Dec.2018 , I got nomination from Saskatchewan SINP OID to submit complete paper PR application to CIC . When I got nomination from Saskatchewan , my IELTS test result still valid till 25.March.2019 .

On 01.Feb.2019 , I send my courier complete PR application along other document include PR processing fees to CIC address. The CIC received my application on 01.Feb.2019 and my IELTS still valid till 25.March.2019 . Currently my application under assessment by CIC and till now I did not get Acknowledgement of Receipt ( AOR) .

My question is that , do you think CIC will consider my current IELTS test result for the submitted application . and what is the dead line date for ielts is the date of receiving application from CIC or the date of getting AOR.

Your feed back will be highly appreciated

Mohamed

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Dear All,

I have one question about my immigration application to Canada . On 10.Dec.2018 , I got nomination from Saskatchewan SINP OID to submit complete paper PR application to CIC . When I got nomination from Saskatchewan , my IELTS test result still valid till 25.March.2019 .

On 01.Feb.2019 , I send my courier complete PR application along other document include PR processing fees to CIC address. The CIC received my application on 01.Feb.2019 and my IELTS still valid till 25.March.2019 . Currently my application under assessment by CIC and till now I did not get Acknowledgement of Receipt ( AOR) .

My question is that , do you think CIC will consider my current IELTS test result for the submitted application . and what is the dead line date for ielts is the date of receiving application from CIC or the date of getting AOR.

Your feed back will be highly appreciated

Mohamed
Yours is paper application so accordingly if you received AoR then your IELTS b valid ..if AOR is post .. then there is no guarantee

Mar 7, 2019
Till now , I did not receive the AOR and my application under assessment by CIC . One of my friend his IELTS expired on 01.March.2019 and he got AOR on 07.March.2019 .

Mar 7, 2019
I consultant many immigration consultant including my immigration consultant , they told me the CIC will consider the receiving date of PR application which is 01.Feb.2019. What you do you think my friend ?

Jamiefhat07

May 26, 2018
Hi am Jamie. Recently my PR application was cancelled. I got a letter stating that my IELTS result got expired upon reviewing my application. Although I have tried to make my case with CIC that my provincial norminee application took so long,and upon submmision of my PR application on my EE profile, It hadn’t expired. But I was advised by them to retake a new IELTS and open a new EE profile and upload it within 60days,failure to do so,the CIC will permanently delete my previous data. I want to know if after I have re-open a new EE profile, will all my previous documents be transferred back to the new profile or I will have to resend or re-upload documents all over again? Pls I need a clarification on this matter.. pls help. Thanks.

amit789

May 19, 2015
I was told by my genius rep that your IELTS is expecting by end of April even if you submit the application beforehand they will still ask you to re-submit he IELTS with a valid score. Thanks to @DelPiero07 who guided me on this earlier.
I doubled confirmed this by calling IRCC call center as well.

You do not need to do that once you submitted your application and have received the AoR

My IELTS was expiring on 30 Apr and I submitted my application on 6 Apr

Hi,
bimale4bipeople
Did you get your PR even after the IELTS expired on 30 Apr ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,
bimale4bipeople
Did you get your PR even after the IELTS expired on 30 Apr ?
Yes I did receive the PR.
I submitted my application and received AoR on 6 April 2018. My ielts score expired on 30 April 2018.
My eligibility was passed on 25 May 2018(as per gcms notes)
However received PR on 14 Feb 2019, because of security screening

Last edited:

amit789

May 19, 2015
Yes I did receive the PR.
I submitted my application and received AoR on 6 April 2018. My ielts score expired on 30 April 2018.
My eligibility was passed on 25 May 2018(as per gcms notes)
However received PR on 14 Feb 2019, because of security screening

Thank You for your quick response.

I am planning to apply for my PR in 1st week of Sept & my IELTS will be expiring in Dec. However, i am pretty sure i will get the AoR in a week or two max as i enough points. Do you suggest to give the IELTS again as cic says -

"The Express Entry profile is valid for 12 months. Make sure that your language test results are valid for the same time period.
If your test results expire soon, you should re-take the test and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results."

Also, I called cic number & they said it totally depends on the officer. Current average processing time is 6 months. If they want they will request a new one.

Do you know if they want additional documents such as IELTS report, how time do they provide to submit the document ?

Thanks is advance

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thank You for your quick response.

I am planning to apply for my PR in 1st week of Sept & my IELTS will be expiring in Dec. However, i am pretty sure i will get the AoR in a week or two max as i enough points. Do you suggest to give the IELTS again as cic says -

"The Express Entry profile is valid for 12 months. Make sure that your language test results are valid for the same time period.
If your test results expire soon, you should re-take the test and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results."

Also, I called cic number & they said it totally depends on the officer. Current average processing time is 6 months. If they want they will request a new one.

Do you know if they want additional documents such as IELTS report, how time do they provide to submit the document ?

Thanks is advance
If you apply in Sept you will receive the invitation to apply (ITA).
Through this ITA you will electronically apply for PR application (e-APR). Your application should be complete when you apply. Police reports, work reference letters, ECA, language test etc should be valid at the time of application. Usually an applicant take 0-60 days to gather all documents and submit his/her application.

Meet77saagu

Jul 8, 2019
I was told by my genius rep that your IELTS is expecting by end of April even if you submit the application beforehand they will still ask you to re-submit he IELTS with a valid score. Thanks to @DelPiero07 who guided me on this earlier.
I doubled confirmed this by calling IRCC call center as well.

You do not need to do that once you submitted your application and have received the AoR

My IELTS was expiring on 30 Apr and I submitted my application on 6 Apr
I have one question ?

i got nomination from MPNP in november and then 600 point added to my EE profile and got ITA on 14nov draw .my question is that my IELTS will over to 2 year after 10 jan 2020 and aproximately i will submit my full application till 10 dec 2019. is it will be ok with this IELTS
this is my situation what should i do

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have one question ?

i got nomination from MPNP in november and then 600 point added to my EE profile and got ITA on 14nov draw .my question is that my IELTS will over to 2 year after 10 jan 2020 and aproximately i will submit my full application till 10 dec 2019. is it will be ok with this IELTS
this is my situation what should i do
The IELTS result should be valid at the time of submission.
If your IELTS expires the very next day of submission it will not be an issue

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
my IELTS with CLB 9 is going to expire soon and the OINP status is "Assessment". I had taken another IELTS but could get only CLB 7. I've updated this new score in EE profile, I am not sure if this needs to be informed to OINP, will it affect on getting the nomination?