+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Exam for Feb 16

Emmashady

Jun 25, 2016
Hello peeps,am preparing for the February 16 exam (IELTS ) and I will be very appreciative if someone in the house can be of help,either by materials or advice,counting on your support Thanks Great peeps

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I'm giving mine on 11th Feb

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am giving on Feb 16. Please any one can share writing tips, good study materials/sample writing tests ?

Thanks in advance.

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
been browsing here to get some tips too as my test scheduled on 16th February as well.

theuniverse

Nov 30, 2016
Guys you can refer to
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-exam-on-21st-jan-t470318.0.html

Where we have shared...topics that we were tested on

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can any one interested for speaking male partner ? and discussion on reading and vocabulary

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just finished speaking part. Here are the questions from speaking part
Part -1
  • Do you feel your work is hard ?
  • Do you work or student
  • What's your job involves
  • Do you want to become teacher
  • Is there any thing which you disliked in your childhood

Part 2
Describe an occasion when you received a good service from a company or shop.
what and when you received the service
How you felt ?

Part 3
  • what's customer care job involves?
  • Do you think customer care value is important
  • how do you differentiate between large store customer care vs small store customer care

and some questions related to customer service, which i am not able to recall now.
Examiner was in hurry it seems, my exams concluded in 10-11 minutes. Am not sure whether it went well or she already made a mind to give score. Hope atleast she will give 6.5 or else i have to reapper.

please let us know how the exams went for others. I will add LRW questions tomorrow

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
progression said:
Thanks for the input. Are you targeting CLB 8?
I have to target CLB 9, but she was in hurry and i suspect, she already decided her score. She gave me 40 seconds to think and max 1 min to talk about it. I am hoping she will give atleast 6.5 so that i can target band 8

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
All the best. You need at least 7 for clb 9.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Task 1
Write a letter to your staff cafeteria manager about food is boring now a days. Expalain why do like staff cafeteria and why food is boring and also how to improve.

Task 2
As long as professional sportsmen and sportswomen are good players, their behavior on and off the playing field is not important. Do you disagree or agree?

I don't remember the listening and reading questions.
Listening was good, but reading first 20 questions are easy, next 20 was time consuming. Hope i get (LRWS) - 7.5, 7, 6, 7

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
raviG said:
Task 1
Write a letter to your staff cafeteria manager about food is boring now a days. Expalain why do like staff cafeteria and why food is boring and also how to improve.

Task 2
As long as professional sportsmen and sportswomen are good players, their behavior on and off the playing field is not important. Do you disagree or agree?

I don't remember the listening and reading questions.
Listening was good, but reading first 20 questions are easy, next 20 was time consuming. Hope i get (LRWS) - 7.5, 7, 6, 7
My friend took IELTS on 16th in the UK. Since India was ahead of time, he looked at the forum at raviG's posts and it helped him. He got the same speaking and writing topics. IELTS gives the same test at every centre all over the world on one given day but I'm not sureif IELTS is aware of people in a different time zone declaring their questions for someone else to benefit.

raviG

Dec 28, 2016
Bangalore (India)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
My friend took IELTS on 16th in the UK. Since India was ahead of time, he looked at the forum at raviG's posts and it helped him. He got the same speaking and writing topics. IELTS gives the same test at every centre all over the world on one given day but I'm not sureif IELTS is aware of people in a different time zone declaring their questions for someone else to benefit.
Good to hear that my posts are useful at least for some one.He must be very happy guy :) and ask him how he did the exam.

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:
I am not quite sure if this is always the case. I know someone who took the test in NZ and another in East Europe. They had very different questions for both writing and speaking. I think BC is aware of this. However, unlike other examination bodies such as CFA/FRM, who specifically state that sharing questions after the exam is ethics violation, BC doesn't explicitly say anything regarding this issue.