+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS EOR possible fraud?

Gazias

May 16, 2019
Hi there,

I applied for an EOR through the British Council from a fairly new location in Canada (opened less than a year ago). They were very slow and inefficient (sending me duplicate emails and so on). Yesterday I received an email saying that my application has been received by the BC office for rescoring. But my status on (https://ieltsregistration.britishcouncil.org/) is still "Result". It did not change back to "Awaiting Result" as expected. I filed a complaint against them after the exam because the invigilators did a lot of mistakes and were poorly trained and I am worried that they might not actually send my application to the BC team. They do not seem professional at all whatsoever. So the question is: Is it possible that my application is being re-scored and the status is still Result? knowing that I can still access my old results?

Also, is it possible that they might have not sent my EOR to the British Council office? And if so, what are the legal actions that I can take against them?

Thanks!