Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Stop blaming IELTS for your mistakes. I have proof and my case isn't isolated, look up the forum thoroughly and you will see the facts.
Dude I gave two previous attempts...scored 7.5 and 8 in writing! How come my writing skills deteriorated to band 6 in a month's time...you just got lucky bro because they have a quota system above which they don't change results whether eligibilities meet or not

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Dude I gave two previous attempts...scored 7.5 and 8 in writing! How come my writing skills deteriorated to band 6 in a month's time...you just got lucky bro because they have a quota system above which they don't change results whether eligibilities meet or not
I took IELTS for the first time, according to your theory they shouldn't have improved my score but they did.
Have you seen my table of EoR results from the neighboring thread? Have you seen success rate? You call all these people lairs?
Besides I've seen your post claiming Listening is also not fair, I guess unless you score enough everything is not fair, well then there is no point in arguing with you.

PS You might got 6 because you were under word-count or its BC that is marking lower than the real skills.

Reactions: Jakev and spartanz

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
I took IELTS for the first time, according to your theory they shouldn't have improved my score but they did.
Have you seen my table of EoR results from the neighboring thread? Have you seen success rate? You call all these people lairs?
Besides I've seen your post claiming Listening is also not fair, I guess unless you score enough everything is not fair, well then there is no point in arguing with you.

PS You might got 6 because you were under word-count or its BC that is marking lower than the real skills.
I said listening is not fair? Are you kidding me! Lol, it is machine checked leaving no space for human error. You guys are delusional and since you were granted your desired results your bias is withholding you to comprehend MY scenario impartially. Now activate your keyguards and leave this thread, you got what you needed

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I said listening is not fair? Are you kidding me! Lol, it is machine checked leaving no space for human error. You guys are delusional and since you were granted your desired results your bias is withholding you to comprehend MY scenario impartially. Now activate your keyguards and leave this thread, you got what you needed
Missed on bonus 50 points by not scoring 8 in listening! so unfair!!!!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-2nd-december-2017-answer-key.531246/page-42#post-6590272
Isn't it your post? Or lack of memory?

Please do not tell me what to do, I was helping (unlike you) other people to go for EoR if they sure about their skills when you were saying I was misleading them. 53% people here improved their scores with EoR, most of which now have clb 9 and you're saying I'm misleading?!
It is you who post disinformation here!!! So why don't you leave this thread!!!

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-2nd-december-2017-answer-key.531246/page-42#post-6590272
Isn't it your post? Or lack of memory?

Please do not tell me what to do, I was helping (unlike you) other people to go for EoR if they sure about their skills when you were saying I was misleading them. 53% people here improved their scores with EoR, most of which now have clb 9 and you're saying I'm misleading?!
It is you who post disinformation here!!! So why don't you leave this thread!!!
You must be the most terrible form of nuisance for the people in your vicinity. They deserve pity and some more pity. You are no ordinary person but someone working on British council's payroll. About the listening bit, your iq is far below the requirement to apprehend the plain context in which I said what I said. You judgmental dump!

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
You must be the most terrible form of nuisance for the people in your vicinity. They deserve pity and some more pity. You are no ordinary person but someone working on British council's payroll. About the listening bit, your iq is far below the requirement to apprehend the plain context in which I said what I said. You judgmental dump!
Nice one, no facts but just plain gall. I guess it's fair enough that people (not humans) like you stay away from good marks. Keep it up buddy, you've got a long and nasty life to waste, just don't spill too much of your acid to someone next to you.
Yeah, you've got me! I'm from BC or IPD, or even CIC, pick one yourself, this will soothe your disability to do even the simplest of the things in life.
And I'm judgmental?! LOL!!!
Get a life, whinny boy.

As for everyone else, guys, successful EoR is a real thing! Check this table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CrXStzeqw1HnvF0p-hMGCWvqlegDSlngydBiBwHkLUs/edit#gid=0 Especially the bottom, success rate!

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Nice one, no facts but just plain gall. I guess it's fair enough that people (not humans) like you stay away from good marks. Keep it up buddy, you've got a long and nasty life to waste, just don't spill too much of your acid to someone next to you.
Yeah, you've got me! I'm from BC or IPD, or even CIC, pick one yourself, this will soothe your disability to do even the simplest of the things in life.
And I'm judgmental?! LOL!!!
Get a life, whinny boy.

As for everyone else, guys, successful EoR is a real thing! Check this table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CrXStzeqw1HnvF0p-hMGCWvqlegDSlngydBiBwHkLUs/edit#gid=0 Especially the bottom, success rate!
Whinny boy is a multi-talented prize. Are you up for the grab? No more whining after that but a simple show of skill and mastery in whatever way you like. #alphapower

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Whinny boy is a multi-talented prize. Are you up for the grab? No more whining after that but a simple show of skill and mastery in whatever way you like. #alphapower
Yeah, picking at spelling on a chitchat in the internet is the best skills you can have. That's your consolation prize since on the real test you can't do anything.
Kudos to that mate!

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Whinny aka GOAT aka "papa of all" will touch the clb 10 immortal level this time around. If so, will you stand in front of the mirror and slap yourself? Oooooooo tell me big boy just tell me

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Whinny aka GOAT aka "papa of all" will touch the clb 10 immortal level this time around. If so, will you stand in front of the mirror and slap yourself? Oooooooo tell me big boy just tell me
LOL, I wasn't saying that you are unable to get good scores in the first place, it's only your assumption. I was only telling that EoR is worth trying and that's it!!!
Secondly, since you started, will you slap your face if you don't get clb 10?

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
LOL, I wasn't saying that you are unable to get good scores in the first place, it's only your assumption. I was only telling that EoR is worth trying and that's it!!!
Secondly, since you started, will you slap your face if you don't get clb 10?
You did, dont lie! And no! Why would I do that! But let me tell you this, I can slap you for you in case you are too sissy to even do that. I don't advise for free but this is the thing, you give it a try bro and keep practicing and trust me when the day comes you won't find it hard (to slap yourself). Peace out.

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
You did, dont lie! And no! Why would I do that! But let me tell you this, I can slap you for you in case you are too sissy to even do that. I don't advise for free but this is the thing, you give it a try bro and keep practicing and trust me when the day comes you won't find it hard (to slap yourself). Peace out.
As I expected, just another windbag

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I had the worst experience with EoR with BC India. Test date was 2nd December, got S 7 L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5, put only writing for EoR and waited patiently for 10 weeks and then started calling them every week. After 14 weeks I lost patience and I started asking for their Supervisors and asked to speed up thing and told how unprofessional they were being. A lady supervisor even told me that she will call be next day after getting an update. She never called, I called back the day after and she was busy with other work and call center guys said she will call back before 5PM or else I should call again. As usual she din't call and I called back after 5, only to know that she was on leave the entire week after. That was it, I called them every single day after that and spoke with supervisors to give me an update. All that they told me was "your EoR is sent overseas, we don't know which country and we can't tell you when it will come. On system there is no update." On the 15th week Monday, I called and asked for the first Lady supervisor, told her all about how unprofessional and disappointing she had been, she did the usually apologising and told me my EoR is "no change" and it has suddenly popped up from overseas and that I will receive it in few days, which I did. I have serious doubt if they rechecked my paper.

Since then I have answered another exam on 21st April and waiting for results tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Moral for me, BC India is filled with people with Pure BS in their head and in no way you can expect them to do EoR professionally.

Reactions: fridge03