+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS EOR (11 weeks)

wajeed49

Feb 20, 2018
I had a score of L 8, R 7, W 7, S 6.5. I had Remark(EOR)for the speaking section for the test I had taken on 16th December 2017. After 6 weeks I got an email from the test center informing that my EOR is done and your Test Report is mailed to you. I did ask them whether it increased or not. They just said that the envelope is sealed and we cant see it.

Once I received the mail I found that my speaking section band was increased from 6.5 to 7.5 and the test report was generated from the test center itself and the person lied that the envelope was sealed. She was just disappointed that the EOR was successful.

So if you feel you have done well and are confident go for Remark(i.e EOR). I am not confident enough of the examiners ability now and the behavior of test center administrator is ridiculous

Reactions: fridge03

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
I had a score of L 8, R 7, W 7, S 6.5. I had Remark(EOR)for the speaking section for the test I had taken on 16th December 2017. After 6 weeks I got an email from the test center informing that my EOR is done and your Test Report is mailed to you. I did ask them whether it increased or not. They just said that the envelope is sealed and we cant see it.

Once I received the mail I found that my speaking section band was increased from 6.5 to 7.5 and the test report was generated from the test center itself and the person lied that the envelope was sealed. She was just disappointed that the EOR was successful.

So if you feel you have done well and are confident go for Remark(i.e EOR). I am not confident enough of the examiners ability now and the behavior of test center administrator is ridiculous
shud i go for another eor? that would be dumb of me

lincy

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Was it via British council or IDP? I too applied for EOR for 16th dec exam on 12 th jan.

Ishug

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I mean existing score with 2 bands difference .. my writing score is 6.5 and listening 8.5 .Also if anyone has applied with this

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
I mean existing score with 2 bands difference .. my writing score is 6.5 and listening 8.5 .Also if anyone has applied with this
I did for writing (6.5) while I had a reading score of 9. So technically a difference of 2.5. EOR was unsuccessful.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
got EOR result in 2 weeks , infact in around 10 days
Submitted docs on Saturday 7th April
( it was busy day for them -- ielts exam was happing that day at that centre and Monday , they must have taken off/holiday)

Till Wednesday (11th April) , they didn't charge my credit card , I called them and asked them for Acknowledgement.

They charged my card and sent an acknoledgement

Fast Forward , today is Thursday (18th April) ~ 10 days/ 7 days , what ever we count

and I got the result of EOR : Very Quick

but no Change in test result .

Anything Fishy here ?

Result in 10 or 7 days --too suspicious !!

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Never ever go for eor...the process is dubious at best...waste of time and resources...I got my EOR verdict in 3 working days! Imagine that! No change...I'm from Pakistan and the

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Never ever go for eor...the process is dubious at best...waste of time and resources...I got my EOR verdict in 3 working days! Imagine that! No change...I'm from Pakistan and the
yes, in 3 days , that means , they just spent time on preparing a reply and nothing else

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
got EOR result in 2 weeks , infact in around 10 days
Submitted docs on Saturday 7th April
( it was busy day for them -- ielts exam was happing that day at that centre and Monday , they must have taken off/holiday)

Till Wednesday (11th April) , they didn't charge my credit card , I called them and asked them for Acknowledgement.

They charged my card and sent an acknoledgement

Fast Forward , today is Thursday (18th April) ~ 10 days/ 7 days , what ever we count

and I got the result of EOR : Very Quick

but no Change in test result .

Anything Fishy here ?

Result in 10 or 7 days --too suspicious !!
I got results within a week and they improved my score, IDP. Everything is fair!