+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts/ english language confirmation letter confusion

E

ethiodel

Hello,

When I first sent my documents to sydney canada, I selected the option
that i provide documents that proves my english.I did not fill English test result.

Is it possible that they ask for IELTS or they just decide based on my documents i sent?

Do they give full mark for the documents?

hope to hear, just worrying

Dan

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your First language and where are you from? If your first language is English and or you proved with good documentation, than hopefully it will work. They may ask or not, all depend from IO. To be honest, I think I haven't read yet if any one got full/16 points by submitting Letter only instead of IELTS.

Did you submit your full application? If not yet and if you have time and if you are in need of 16 numbers, than I'll advise you, don't take risk and sit for IELTS. Good luck

P.S, I myself submitted letter instead of IELTS, but I was in need for 11 Points, Its almost two months and they haven't replied back, they may accepted or they may ????

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I think Sydney doesn't care what you put down for the language option. You'd know your fate only after the visa office stage. I am in the same boat.