+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - asking for File/case number on application form

alexvgs

Feb 2, 2008
Hi all,

I have not yet submitted my application for Canadian immigration (skilled worker). Do I have to submit my IELTS scores with the application? On the IELTS application form they have an option for specifying the organization where your scores should be sent. At the same time they are asking for the file/case number with that organization. That makes me think I should have submitted my application at Buffalo, get the case number from them, before going to write IELTS.

So, my question is do I complete IELTS, get the scores and submit the application or submit the application, write IELTS and ask IELTS to send the scores to Buffalo?

Thanks
Alex

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Alex,

If you can do the IELTs test without delay - then go ahead finish it first and enclose the original Score Sheet.

Mike.

lamoosh

Mar 11, 2017
IELTS

The presence of qualified IELTS examiners from Melbourne, Australia, and young professors and professional, dynamic and interactive classes to learn and prepare for the IELTS exam experience.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You dont need to ask IELTS to send your scores to anybody. If you are doing it for EE or for PNP, you have type the TRF number and upload a scan of the original TRF.