+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS April 27th North American Countries Only!

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
READING
For the first "T/F/NG" questions
I got T, NG, NG , NG (about booking in advance - but i think the answer could be true because it says something like blockbooking can be reasonable) , F ( need any lessons) , F (over age 21)

For the second "T/F/NG" questions:
I got NG (London), T ( create the contest based on sport contest), F (little daily use), F(Grandmaster), NG(something about spelling an unusual words)

For the second "matching information question", the last paragraph appears twice ( about the brain functions and other one ), paragraph A is not in the answer .

Fill in the blank - second set of questions
assets( employee consider to be main assets)
job description ( lists required document)
information ( you will be given full information at assessment session - I hesitated between instructions and information though )
academic (qualifications ...)

fill in the blank - first set of questions (in random order)
motorcycle helmets, dress code, restricted area, visitors, last one i dont remember
I think there was written in the number of tasks that ( recalling random words) so I wrote true and yes block booking was the clue that it might be cheaper so it was true

Last edited:

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Reading:
Security Policy fill in the blank - first set of questions

Security Board (blank established this policy or something)
motorcycle helmets (not allowed in the indoors)
dress code
uniform
restricted area
visitors (blank are given card for limited time period)
disciplinary matter (offensive clothing is subjected to blank)

Second Questionnaire:
assets (employees are considered to be blank). I think the full answer was Special or Main or something Assets. Can't remember the 1st word.
job description ( blank lists required documents)
instructions (will be provided with full blank at the assessment session)
academic (you'll not be judged solely on ur blank qualifications)
technical knowledge (interviews will be taken to judge your blank)
native language (Promethus test will be conducted in your blank)

For the first "T/F/NG" questions:
T (tag on the windshield)
T (Important to know personality and instructor's qualifications. The passage talked about being able to get along and we should know their driving qualifications. So assumed qualifications here referred to that and not like academic qualifications. This was confusing)
NG (If you get lessons with Big Firms you will always pass the DL)
T (Booking multiple classes in advance will get you cheaper price. I think blockbooking refers to that)
F (Should take minimum number of lessons.)
F (Accompany anyone over 21. The passage said anyone over 21 and have license with over 3 years of experience. This was partially correct so I opted for F dunno if this should be T)

For the second "T/F/NG" questions
NG (Championship is always held in london)
T ( create the contest based on other sports models)
F (memorization techniques have little daily use)
T(Candidates are considered Grand Masters). The passage talked about these candidates are GM in status in their own rights for several reasons and avg human being can remember 7 digits or something..
NG(Championship has a spelling an unusual words task)
I wrote everything same as you except last two... for grandmasters i think question was You "Must" be grandmaster?
But in the passage it was mentioned that some of them qualify for grandmaster so i think it meant that its not mandatory to be .. i marked it false

For spelling an unusual words it was mentioned in the tasks as "recalling random words" so i marked it true .. idk

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
There was another one with "check with the driver" "hotel doctor". What did you write? "Insurance", "call the taxi company"
Haha i think i marked insurance as well I don't remember but here everyone marked the first option there will be an extra charge something
I also marked taxi calling
Check with bus driver
Punctual buses
Bottle water is available everywhere
I think one was unusual taste

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Please someone share the answers for the project the two kids were talking about
And the flowers and pen happy unhappy those two letter questions

DaveZM

Nov 7, 2016
I wrote everything same as you except last two... for grandmasters i think question was You "Must" be grandmaster?
But in the passage it was mentioned that some of them qualify for grandmaster so i think it meant that its not mandatory to be .. i marked it false

For spelling an unusual words it was mentioned in the tasks as "recalling random words" so i marked it true
.. idk
agree
Please someone share the answers for the project the two kids were talking about
And the flowers and pen happy unhappy those two letter questions
do not remember but I got an A in all 3

DaveZM

Nov 7, 2016
Can someone give any information about writing task-1 and task-2?
T1
Job at an international company
-tell why you want to work in an international company
-what qualification you have
-which department you want to work

T2
children spend a lot of time in front of TV or playing videogames, others think this time should be spent reading books instead,

agree or disagree?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I don’t remember if i saw any double letter answers in listening. I think there one words or a number and mcq
I mean in one question we had to choose double letter for two different answers like A and B for 31 and 32

Jass143

Oct 17, 2017
oh yeah got it now, sorry.... the first I remember was people who got pen was not happy and the second one was men were more happier than woman something
Haha i think i marked insurance as well I don't remember but here everyone marked the first option there will be an extra charge something
I also marked taxi calling
Check with bus driver
Punctual buses
Bottle water is available everywhere
I think one was unusual taste
guys, check with the driver was 100% right answer