+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ielts answers

anarora4

Sep 9, 2019
Recently, appeared for CD Ielts and scored well in all the 4. But, I still can't believe that I got 7 in reading when I was expecting 9.
There was a question on distance between 2 guards should be atleast. I am sure the answer was 20 Feet but the instructions said one word only. Can someone please help on how to answer these questions coz they were 2 and I feel both of them were wrong along with 2 or 3 more. Please help so that I don't commit that mistake when I reappear.

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Recently, appeared for CD Ielts and scored well in all the 4. But, I still can't believe that I got 7 in reading when I was expecting 9.
There was a question on distance between 2 guards should be atleast. I am sure the answer was 20 Feet but the instructions said one word only. Can someone please help on how to answer these questions coz they were 2 and I feel both of them were wrong along with 2 or 3 more. Please help so that I don't commit that mistake when I reappear.
If instructions were 'one word and/or a number' then 20 feet
if instructions were 'one word only' then it's strange how to answer that. please let me know if you find this ??