+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS Academic

elbob

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
Hey folks,

Wondering if IELTS Academic is good enough for Proof of Language for the citizenship application.

It's harder than IELTS General, but I don't see it in the dropdown so thinking of just adding it under Other.

Any one used it before with no issues?

Thanks,
Elbob

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Hey folks,

Wondering if IELTS Academic is good enough for Proof of Language for the citizenship application.

It's harder than IELTS General, but I don't see it in the dropdown so thinking of just adding it under Other.

Thanks,
Elbob
IELTS Academic isn't even considered a Proof.

No point uploading it

elbob

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
If there is a chance that things get returned to me, I'll just take the damn test :(

Thanks Phoenix

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there is a chance that things get returned to me, I'll just take the damn test :(

Thanks Phoenix
If you did IELTS academic for a course here in Canada then you can submit transcripts or certificate of that course as proof for English if I’m not mistaken

Reactions: elbob and bellaluna

Samp1975

Oct 10, 2017
Hey folks,

Thanks,
Elbob

Did you try High School Diplomas etc - they're other viable options.

elbob

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
High school Diploma's were outside Canada.
I'm not going to risk it and will just take the damned General test, it's easy, just a waste of time and money.