+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

Naw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
I still got nothing!!! I am glad i followed this thread!
It is so annoying, they are being unprofessional, sending emails to some , results to few and neither to others....

rsmon

Jan 19, 2018
Just got another email from British council:

Dear Candidate,

There is a delay in releasing your IELTS results of 06 January 2018. The next update will be available on or before 27January 2018. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.
Got the same email couple of minutes ago.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
looks like they do it from time to time if Quora is trustworthy enough. But, for what it's worth, looks like they will release the results on the 27th. Basically, we are going to miss next Wednesday's draw. :(

Reactions: Chinkri

falcon22

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone who appeared from IDP exam center in Karachi. As of now portal is not showing any result but following error sort of a message is coming.

No candidate result found. Please review the following details before trying again. It must be the exact same detail you used when sat for the IELTS test.

Also, no status email from them that states exam result is withheld. What should I do since there is no email from them.

Gurkirat kaur

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
I still got nothing!!! I am glad i followed this thread!
It is so annoying, they are being unprofessional, sending emails to some , results to few and neither to others....
I couldn't agree more, but let's hope that it works in favour of all us in the end with good result.

Chinkri

Jan 19, 2018
looks like they do it from time to time if Quora is trustworthy enough. But, for what it's worth, looks like they will release the results on the 27th. Basically, we are going to miss next Wednesday's draw. :(
Thanks for pointing us towards quora

reasons could be
  • This happens because if number of students exceeds scoring some base bands for particular test location and same date. Then that location’s some paper are taken out for quality check to see if something wrong has happened or not.
  • Also in some cases, when there is a huge gap between scores of two modules(like 2 bands gap in any two modules.), then they also check again your paper. So if your score is on held, then don’t worry. You will get your result after some time.
  • IELTS requires to check that the test Standard has been maintained and that's there's no loophole. So, they select some randomly and study in detail, check in detail.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks for pointing us towards quora

reasons could be
  • This happens because if number of students exceeds scoring some base bands for particular test location and same date. Then that location’s some paper are taken out for quality check to see if something wrong has happened or not.
  • Also in some cases, when there is a huge gap between scores of two modules(like 2 bands gap in any two modules.), then they also check again your paper. So if your score is on held, then don’t worry. You will get your result after some time.
  • IELTS requires to check that the test Standard has been maintained and that's there's no loophole. So, they select some randomly and study in detail, check in detail.
that 2 point gap theory is crap. I have previously penned IELTS back in 2009 where i scored L9 and surprisingly W7. Results were released on time.

Chinkri

Jan 19, 2018
Gone thru another post, Dec 16th 2017 (UAE) results were withheld for few ppl and their results were given on 11th Jan 2018.