+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

Tasu

Jan 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I had given IELTS in December and got score L 7.5, S7.5, W 6.0, R 6.5. Still I am not able to reach 400 Score.

So can someone please refer few good website link and you tube channel as I need to sharpen my skills more as aiming for CLB 9.

It would be Greatful and thankful to assist me for the same
I like videos by Liz on ielts. She give good strategies. Other than that if you do practice of atleast 5 -6 tests everry day. It works

Annamaria2018

Jan 19, 2018
I did my GT ielts in dubai in January 6.....my results were not as expected...comparing my answers to the previous threads I did as you all did...could you please share your results just to make sure it was fair.....i got 5.5 on writing which I do believe I did great...can I 're evaluate my results?

Annamaria2018

Jan 19, 2018
Hi,

I met the BC in person. My wife's and mine are withheld. When approached they said there are 5806 ppl across pan India whose results are withheld and its very normal it seems. This is oly with BC. Those who Ve made it thru IDP are also having similar issues.

So need not panic. The pain of waiting for the result for a few more days is horrendous. Let's stay positive and hope to get good points.

Cheers
Prashanth
I did S: 8 L: 6.5 W: 5.5 R: 6.5 hundred percent sure my results are not real something is wrong...

zarman

May 29, 2017
I did my GT ielts in dubai in January 6.....my results were not as expected...comparing my answers to the previous threads I did as you all did...could you please share your results just to make sure it was fair.....i got 5.5 on writing which I do believe I did great...can I 're evaluate my results?
Yes you can reevaluate for 400AED. If they increase your score this amount will be refunded . If the score doesn’t change no refund.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
I did S: 8 L: 6.5 W: 5.5 R: 6.5 hundred percent sure my results are not real something is wrong...
don't worry we all will be joining you soon, just wait for week, I am sure results pattern will emerge like yours and it is not your fault, test was tricky with no clear answers, both listening and reading.

Annamaria2018

Jan 19, 2018
don't worry we all will be joining you soon, just wait for week, I am sure results pattern will emerge like yours and it is not your fault, test was tricky with no clear answers, both listening and reading.
Good luck for you all.....since I practiced the hints and tricks didn't think it would have gone that bad....frustrating