+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 6th January 2018 answer key

mmofid

Jan 19, 2018
I think you will improve dramatically with parts where you receive the language like R & L by some training while you need to work quite hard on the parts you produce the language W & S.

Good luck
This is my 2nd attempt, while the first was 7.5-6.5-6-6.5 .. Actually disappointed .. anyway, thanks for your support ..

Jan 19, 2018
Congrats for your result ...do you remember listening answers..we will get an idea about the scores we can get..
Thank .. answers were posted right here all before .. i still remember it is receptionist not reception , zippers not zipper , belt not belts , ..as those were posted wrong

Mouradi

Sep 22, 2017
Guys, my LWRS is 8 6 8.5 7 :(
Should i go for re correcting my writting? I need 7 instead if 6 to get CLB 9

Jan 19, 2018
Dear all, i am new here and i do not know any of you . I am not differentiate among you based on race ,religions or views . All i have for you 2 things a wish and an advice .
Advice: do not be frustrated (never give up)gooooooooo ..try try try again
Wish: all luck

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Guys, my LWRS is 8 6 8.5 7 :(
Should i go for re correcting my writting? I need 7 instead if 6 to get CLB 9
You should go for re-evaluate in writing..I remember you posted answers for reading listening ...were they the same answers you marked

Nanichinna

Jan 12, 2018
Thank .. answers were posted right here all before .. i still remember it is receptionist not reception , zippers not zipper , belt not belts , ..as those were posted wrong
What about( thursday or hourly basis )and (skirt or skirts) and (MW3PNT or NW3PNT) and in pick from the list it is (superficial or statistics) and also date of birth (29 the seventh 1985)...how to write please do reply......thank you so much

Kraken

Jan 19, 2018
What about( thursday or hourly basis )and (skirt or skirts) and (MW3PNT or NW3PNT) and in pick from the list it is (superficial or statistics) and also date of birth (29 the seventh 1985)...how to write please do reply......thank you so much
I wrote Thursday too but it should be Thursdays. regarding DOB, it was NOT MORE THAN TWO WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER, so it should be 29th July 1985