kukreti1989

Dec 4, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-6-2018
Med's Done....
13-06-2018
Bangalore location is best,there was no vacancy when I was booking so opted for Coimbatore.I got my previous results on dec29th and booked for 6th Jan slot.
Did you get your result?

neerajp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Sa
Dear Candidate,
Please check the email ID that you provided in your application for an update regarding your IELTS test result of 06 January 2018.
Regards,
Reetika
I just got an sms but no mail . It’s beitish council
Same with me.. Got this SMS but no e-mail..

Jan 19, 2018
Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 6 January 2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 6 January 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team

Reactions: jasjot

jasjot

Jan 19, 2018
patiala

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 6 January 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team
same here

Jazzy.01

Jan 7, 2018

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team
Bc or idp?

Gurkirat kaur

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Dear Candidate,
Please check the email ID that you provided in your application for an update regarding your IELTS test result of 06 January 2018.
Regards,
Reetika
I just got an sms but no mail . It’s beitish council
I got the same message, but no email

Reactions: jasjot

jasjot

Jan 19, 2018
patiala
Did they mentioned results on 27th??
yes, i talked to them regarding this and got a reply:

I would like to inform you that your result is under investigation. Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.
We will provide you with an update on your results on 27 January 2018.