Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Dear GURKIRAT KAUR ,

Notification of Investigation of IELTS Test Result

We refer to your IELTS test of 6 January 2018.

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 6 January 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team

Gurkirat kaur

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Dear GURKIRAT KAUR ,

Strict quality control procedures are in place to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test. As part of these procedures, test results are routinely analysed by the IELTS Test Partners before they are issued to candidates.

As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 6 January 2018 have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.

The declaration on the IELTS application form that you agreed to includes the following statement: 'I understand that my results may not be issued 13 days after the test if any of the IELTS Test Partners deem it necessary to review any matter associated with my test'.

We will provide an update on your results as soon as the investigation is complete.

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team
I just received this email? But this doesn't tell when will we receive the result

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
anyone want to speculate reasons for that ?

I guess there is some discrepancy in test answers, in both reading and listening.

chand.damanpreet

Dec 16, 2016
Just hopped in to check result for my cousin but same thing happening. I already got my PR n that too within 21 days after submitting my application. They are at God speed now

Reactions: GeetaLSharma

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Dear GURKIRAT KAUR ,

Yours sincerely

IELTS Investigation Team
Got the same mail now..maybe nobody scored good as a result they witheld the results to check the reason ...listening was damn hard